Chapter three

[I read a fanfic about Peter and Percy and apparently Peter has friends called MJ Harry Luke Danny and Ava. All I know is their names and the fact that Peter's friend so sorry if I give them different personalities then they're supposed to have. Thanx for reading!]

Peter is awesome! He reminds me of some of the Hermes kids when he makes jokes and reminds me of the Athena cabin when he starts going all math geek. So anyways were headed towards Lunch where Peter said I can sit with him and his friends. "Ok so that's Harry," he says when we sit down, pointing at each person," then there's MJ, Luke, Danny, and then Ava." The said people waved as they were called, I smiled and waved back. I look back at Peter and see him waving to this blond girl with green eyes from Math who waves back. He turns to me and says, "And that's my girlfriend, Gwen Stacy."

        After a bunch of introductions and stuff I'm pretty comfortable around them, they remind me SOOOOO much of the campers at CHB. Too soon, lunch ends and I have to go to my next class.

O̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦ Le Skip o' Time o̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦ

     I was practically buzzing with excitement as I waited for gym class. Classes were full out TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ADHD and dyslexia made it even worse!!!!!!!!!! The only good thing I actually got out of class was sleep! Even in Marine Life which I thought, of all classes, would bore me the least! But I guess the sleep was good considering I always get flashbacks from the pit in my sleep which I don't tell anyone about and-Styx I said too much. Well anyways the extra sleep made me so energized that I practically ran to gym.

*mini time skip*

     "3...2...1...Go!" The coach blows his whistle and everyone runs to the middle to get a ball. Me and Peter are the first ones to get to the middle. We each grab a ball and go full out boss on 'em.

     I dodged every single ball coming my way and with every ball they throw, I throw and each and everyone hits it's intended target. *sigh* if only I were that good with a bow. Anyways I turn and see Peter dodging everything too, although the way he does it is a little weirder, he looks like a spider that got turned human or something. He was so flexible I doubt even the best gymnast in the world could rival him.

     At the rate we were going, we won in like 5 minutes not even breaking a sweat. I glance at Peter and see him the same way. Huh, weird, it's makes sense for me but not that much for him. Oh well, I'll have to think about that later I think as I head out the door towards my next class.

[hi guys! Thank you for reading and please give me any feedback that you might have for me! Thank you!]