Chapter 1

Phoenix POV
I was hearing the most annoying sound ever. I swear there was a damn frog in my room. Then I heard it raining oh hell naw. I sat up and slammed my finger into the dismiss button on my phone. Why the hell did school have to start so early. They already touture us with work and digesting food. I sighed as I walked into my bathroon. I got in and turned the hot water all the way up. I don't know why but I felt as if the water wasn't hot I wasn't getting clean. Anyways after about 30 minutes of singing and washing I got out. Thank fucking God it was Friday. I needed something to do this weekend. Whatever I'll figure that out later. I walked to my closet and examined what I had to choose from. I decided on a hot pink long sleeve shirt that says bad girl in black letters. I put on my black shorts with my Roshes. I put my sunglasses on my head and put on some hot pink lipstick. I let my natural curls flow down my back. I headed downstairs to only be greeted by silence I guess my parents are at work like always. I sighed before locking the door and heading to my car. I sat in my baby she was a blue 2016 Buick Cascada. I shut the door and headed to the best place ever Starbucks. I went and got my most definitely needed mocha frappé. I then headed to the hell hole known as school. I still had 20 minutes before class damn I was early. "Phoenix" I heard someone yell. "Hey loud mouth" I said smirking before hugging my bestfriend. She playfully glared at me then smiled. "I'm not loud mouth I'm Jenna" she said. I shook my head and then linked arms with her walking towards my class. Sadly we had different homerooms but I still have my goody two shoes friend Seth to entertain me. I walked inside the classroom sitting in the back as always. The late bell rung and the teacher was still late. How is Mr.Smith going to get on me for being late but be late to his own class. I was doddeling on my desk when I felt something hit me. I looked on the ground beside me and saw a piece of crumbled up paper laying there. There was only one person brave enough to do that. I turned and glared at Brayden. "Do that shit again and I'll have you begging on your knees for me to stop hitting you" I said. He smirked "I could also have you on your knees" he winked. I felt my face heat up what the fuck was I blushing. "Y-yyour nasty" I said trying to not sound flustered. "The red faced Redheaded Rebel hmm I like it" he said. "I like it when your not talking so fuck off" I said turning back to the front. As soon as I turned around an unfamiliar woman walked in. "Hello my name is Ms.Thompson and I'm your sub Mr.Smith wanted you to finish your cumulative and if you did you have free time" she said. Some people groaned and I cheered thank goodness I finished mine yesterday. I haven't seen Seth today he must be absent. I groaned I had nothing to do now. I got on my phone and started to play diseny crossy roads that was my game. I was about to beat my high score when someone tapped on my shoulder making me lose my focus. I got hit by a car shit. I angrily turned to a smirking Brayden. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked. "I'm bored let's talk" he said. I put my hand over his mouth "how about you just don't talk at all" I said smiling. A few seconds later I felt my hand getting wet. My body involuntarily shivered. "Eww you disgusting freak you fucking licked my hand" I said. "Hey you like it I know where else you'll like me to lick you" he said. I felt my face heat up damn twice in one day wtf. "Could you be anymore fuckboy?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. He smirked "only for you" he said. I rolled my eyes again was I suppose to get butterflies in my stomach and was my heart suppose to start doing flips how about not. Finally the bell rang and I happily escaped my prison with Brayden. I spotted Jenna in the hall "hey bitch" I yelled sounding like her. She rolled her eyes and smiled "how was your first period?" She asked. "Same old same old I was just bothered by Brayden the whole time" I said. She smirked "You two would make a good couple" she said. I scoffed "as if me and him never happening" I said. "Whatever anyways guess what Chris is having a party tonight are you going" she said. Yes finally some fun "hell yes party" I said dancing. Jenna laughed and shook her head. "I take that as a yes your going" she said. "No more like a hell yes" I yelled. She laughed and linked arms with me. Oh how I couldn't wait for this day to end.

Did you enjoy the first chapter. I will try to update as frequently as I can. Next week I have exams so I might not update so often but I promise I still will. Well please hit the vote button and leave comments bye and thanks!!!!