Trapped Pt. II

~Liam's Point Of View~

Lonnie's father, Drew went to go get a doctor to see what was up with Lonnie. I stayed in this room waiting while I stare at her, thinking. It's weird that she hasn't woken up yet, but I don't know if she even is going to make it. I saw the newspaper. 'Who knows if she'll make it through tonight' I had hope.

The doctor finally comes in with Drew. The doctor introduced herself to me.

"Hello! I am Dr. Mandy and I am her doctor for today. It's nice to meet both of you!"

"You too, can you tell us what is going on." Drew said.

"I have both bad news and good news. Well, the good news is Lonnie hasn't waken up yet but she is still breathing. The accident was pretty bad considering she got hit in the head really bad and her body is bruised. Thank god, she had a seat belt on though. The bad news is I have no idea if she will be able to make it and the baby. We are doing our best right now." Said, Dr. Mandy.

Drew and I looked at each other, awkwardly. We said thank you to the doctor for giving us information.

"I hope my little girl makes it, she is still a bit young to die." Drew said, sighing.

"Me too." I said.

~Lonnie's Point Of View~

My mouth dropped opened and said, "Eric?" I looked at him in terror.

"Missed me?" He asked.

"I don't know what to say.." I said.

"I see you forgot about me, right? You never really seem to think about me much while you are with your boyfriend Liam, who pretty much betrayed you." He said, looking at Liam.

"I don't care, I still love him." I said, trying not to tear up.

"Ah, I see. I wish you could have killed yourself sooner so you could have been with me earlier instead of being with this douche" He said.

"He is not a douche! He is actually a great guy." I cried out.

"Oh, look at him. Just wait till he finds out that you're actually dead. It won't be long. Then you can with me forever." He said, smiling.

"I'm not dead, you are. Anyway, what are you even doing here?" I asked.

"I didn't go to heaven, I didn't move on. I've been here all along to wait for you. I was waiting till you died so we could cross over to go to heaven and live happy in peace." He said.

I did not want that, I wanted to be alive with Liam. Continuing to live life till it was time. I needed to get out and I had the feeling it wasn't going to be so easy.

~Liam's Point Of View~

I keep staying in this room waiting for her. Waiting for her to wake up already. Drew left to go get something to eat. He asked if I wanted to join him but I said no thanks because, I wanted to stay here and wait for her. I just keep looking at her, thinking. I feel nervous if she won't wake up anytime soon.

I stand near her and say, "Oh Lonnie, please wake up. Please, I still need to here with me. You were the best thing that has ever happened and I love you so much. I know it was all my fault but I just didn't know how to tell you. I didn't mean it babe. Just know that I love you so much and I was wrong to treat you like that.. I just didn't have much of a choice, you know? I hope you understand me because I just want you to wake up already"

By that time I was holding her hand and going on my knees. That's how much I wanted her to wake up and be with me. I wasn't ready to let her go like that. I wasn't giving up.

~Lonnie's Point Of View~

Eric was still standing next to me telling me how much he has missed me and, how he was never going to let me go. I felt so weird like, I just wanted to wake up. I was wrong for wanting to be dead. I saw that Liam was talking to me, he looked like he wanted to cry. Now I wanted to cry because, I have no idea how to get out of here. I would do anything to get out.

"Uh, hey Eric. So you say that I'm dead but how can I go back to being awake? if you care to even help me out." I said.

"There is a way since you still have a chance to go back, but I don't want you to go back. I want you here with me still." He said.

"Okay look Eric. You need to move on and so Do I, now can you help me go back. I really don't need you to stand in my way. Where are the kids?" I asked.

"The kids already crossed. I told them to so I could wait for you and bring you to the other side with them." Eric said.

"How sweet, but seriously I need to get back." I said, looking at him seriously.

"Not on my watch Lonnie, Not on my watch." He said, smiling deviously.

"I need to get out now, please help me now before I freak out on you and send you on your way to hell." I cried out.

"Alright, alright. Damn you feisty Lonnie. What ever happened to the sweet old Lonnie I use to know? He asked.

"That was all in the past now grow up." I said angrily.

"First of, you need to show that you are worthy enough to actually go back to living so good luck to you." He said.

Oh great, I knew it was going to be hard. Who knows if I'll be lucky enough to go back to living.

~Liam's Point Of View~

Drew came back after eating, he went straight to Lonnie. He looked at her a bit nervously.

"I remember when I use to been by her side then she went to college and lived on her own. She had a husband and two beautiful kids. Then the accident happened and here she is. In the hospital still sleeping. Who knows if she will make it out alive. I just hope she makes it because I bet you she's been through a lot." Said Drew.

"I bet you were a great father to Lonnie as a child." I said.

"Yep, I was. I always have been even after her mother left us." Drew said, sighing.

~Lonnie's Point Of View~

I start screaming and yelling to get out of here. I couldn't take being trapped in here watching myself slowly dying. I hated being here near Eric because, he was acting weird. I deserved to continue living, not be dead. I wanted to die happy, not bad.

"Can you shut up already? I'm getting tired of you yelling, now come with me so we can cross to get to heaven. Where we belong." He said.
"There's the thing, we are not going to heaven I'm going to stay here to wake up and, live the life I'm suppose to live. I don't care what you think because there is actually so many reasons to live and not to still stay here waiting for a girl who has already moved on with another guy. I'm still waiting to get out of here to be with the man I now love since love has gave me a second chance to love again. Do me a favor and go to heaven to be with our kids who still need you while I continue to move on and see where life will take me. I love you and all but it's time to move on. It's for the best and I hope I'll have the chance to give birth to my third child who deserves to live like me" I said crying out.
Eric looked at me smiling and said, "Bingo."