Speaking Of The Devil

I wanted Liam to come over. Maybe come over for some lunch that I will make for him. I decided to go for it. I also wanted to tell him I was pregnant and talk to him about it. But there's the thing, I don't know if we are dating or something. Oh well this was going to be the perfect time to talk to him about it. I call him. He answers the phone and says, "Hello, beautiful." Oh my gosh, I died. 

"Can you come over my house for some lunch?" I asked, trying not to die.

"I would love to! I'll be at your place in about thirty minutes or so." He said.

"Okay, sounds good. See you then." I said.

        Liam finally arrives. I open the door, with a huge smiling on my face. His eyes are amazing. I just love it, when he looks me in the eye with that look. It drives me crazy. I tell him to come inside and take a seat in the kitchen. He takes a seat in the kitchen while I cook. I wanted to fix us up some sandwiches and salad. While I cook, he talks to me. He says my home is nice and organized. I tell him thank you. He comes near me and starts holding me a bit. I felt safe when he was near me. It was amazing.

I finished cooking and we began eating. As we were eating, he makes mini conversations with me. Which is what I loved about him.  I still couldn't get over the way that he looks at me. He is so cute and I love him so much. We just finished eating. He tells me that I'm a pretty good cook. A better cook then his ex-wife. I laughed. He had everything, a girl would ever want in a man. I get up and let him walk with me to the living room. But he stops me and starts to kiss me. I went crazy again. 

The way he kissed me, was something I couldn't explain. I just loved it the way he did. He moves me against the wall and continues to kiss me. We were pretty much making out and it was a great feeling. The way he touched me was an amazing feeling too. But he wasn't touching me sexually, which was good. I wanted him, and I knew he wanted me as well. As we continue to make out, I hear the door bell. Liam stops and says, "I think you should go answer it." I didn't want to stop what we had going on, but he was right.

"I know, I will." I said, smiling.

I went to go answer the door, and I couldn't believe who it was. It was my mother Blanca, I haven't seen in years ever since she left my dad and I.

"Speak of the devil." I said, stunned. 

Liam comes over and asks, "Who is it?"

"Hi Lonnie." Said, my mother. 

"Liam, This is my mother Blanca and Blanca, this is Liam." I said, trying to smile.

"Well, nice to meet you Liam." Said, my mother smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." Said Liam, then he turns to me and says, "I better get going, I'll see you later?"

I turn to him and say, "Yep, I'll see you later." Then Liam leaves, but smiles at my mother.

I invite my mother into the house, angry. 

"So, you were hitting it off with another guy. huh?" Said mother. 

"That wasn't some other guy. That was my boyfriend." I said, lying.

"Oh, you move on pretty quick don't you?" said, mother

"Apparently, I do. Now why did you decide to show up after leaving me and dad? You finally felt bad about your actions?" I said, trying to not sound angry.

"Well you see I was here to see my little girl. To see how she was doing after that incident. Which by the way I left you guys for a good reason." Said mother.

And again I tried not to sound so angry with her. "Yeah, okay. Well I guess you better get going now" I point her way out the door. 

"I see that you are still angry about me just visiting for the first time, in forever. Well I just wanted to see how you were doing but I guess you don't want me to even bother. I Guess I better be going. Have a nice day to you too Lonnie." Said mother.

She walks out of the door, without me saying a word. I didn't even want to see her after she left me and my father. She left me when I was only seven years old. I remember growing up without her by my side. I thought she would come back, but she never did. Pretty much, I grew up without a mother. After she leaves, I slam the door to her back. That was how upset I was at her, for visiting me out of nowhere. 

I receive a text from Liam. It says to meet him at the park in a couple minutes. I found it a bit odd that he wanted me to meet him at the park. Anyway, I decide to meet him there. I trusted him. I was just a bit curious on why though. I drive there to the park to find Liam on the bench, expecting me to be there. I walk out of my car and walk to him. He sees me and waves at me, smiling. He says, "Hey."

"Hey Liam, so why did you want me to meet you here.. at the park?"

He starts holding my hand and then he goes on his knees. Oh lord, was he going to propose to me!? I started getting nervous. 

"Lonnie, I know we only met about a week ago but I love you. I know that you love me too. I was wondering if you could be mine and only mine. I hope I am not moving so fast. I just love you so much." Said Liam.

I felt so happy and excited!! "Of course Liam, I love to be yours!!" 

I hug Liam, telling him how much I love him. 

**Attention, someone has went missing this afternoon** 

She was reported to be missing after leaving someones house. She was leaving Lonnie Clifton house, the one who's family has died in the car accident. We are still trying to search for Blanca Clifton, the women who disappeared out of nowhere. If you have seen this women, please call this number! We will still be on the look out for this women. The mother of a young lady who's family has died, after a horrible accident. 

Choices and Even More Choices.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें