THIRTEEN - PLEASE, SING FOR ME.

Ariel had forgotten how nice it was to cuddle, since she hadn't cuddled in years

Ariel had forgotten how nice it was to cuddle, since she hadn't cuddled in years. Therefore, she cuddled Emeraude every single night the older of the two was in New York. The ginger would shyly wrap her arms around the Latina, and then Em would just smile and pull Ariel closer, so close that she could hear her heartbeat.

"Can you sing for me?" Emeraude asked quietly as she brushed the red hair with her fingers. Ariel's head was resting on the Latina's soft chest, soft hums escaping her throat. "Please, sing for me."

The ginger inhaled deeply before quietly singing, her voice cracking a bit in the beginning.

"Tell me that you'll turn down the man
Who asks for your hand
," Ariel sang quietly, the rest of the lyrics spilling out of her mouth as Emeraude listened to her beautiful voice in fascination.

An hour later, Ariel was asleep, but Em wasn't. She was still brushing the younger woman's hair with her fingers when she said, "I'm going to make you mine, one day. Hopefully soon."

this is so short but i wanted to update bc i wrote fluff for one of the last chapters earlier and beth liked them so i thought why not update lol :-)