ELEVEN - WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DADDARIO?

Ariel didn't know what to say when she saw Emeraude, she really didn't. She looked down at her orange popsicle, a pout forming on her lips as it formed a sticky stain on the wooden floor. She took the pen that held her hair in a bun and placed it in her book so she wouldn't get lost, since she didn't want to ruin the pages by folding the corners. Ariel put the book on a small table Peyton had placed next to the door, simply because she would've lost her keys if she didn't put them there everyday.

Emeraude stepped forward and hugged Ariel, making sure not to step on the popsicle. The ginger slowly hugged back and closed her eyes as she buried her face in Em's neck. The Latina tried not to laugh when Ariel's breath tickled her neck and just tightened her grip on the girl she wanted to call hers.

"Hi," Ariel whispered and looked up when she heard something that sounded like a camera. Matthew was standing there with his phone up, taking pictures of the girls. "What are you doing, Daddario?"

"Kat bribed my girlfriend with Sophie cuddles to make me take photos of you guys, or I wouldn't get any Elizabeth cuddles for two months," he explained and pocketed his phone. "I'll clean up the popsicle, where do you have paper towels?"

"It's okay, I can clean it up," Ariel said and backed away from the hug. Em watched her with a lovesick smile, Matt thought she looked exactly like the heart-eyes-emoji.

"No, I'll do it. I don't want to be here when you share your first kiss, that would be awkward," he said and walked off to the kitchen when Ariel pointed to it, completely stunned to silence with pink cheeks.

Emeraude almost facepalmed, but instead she took advantage of the closeness of Ariel and closed the space between them, their lips almost touching as she looked into the ginger's dark eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Ariel didn't answer, instead she just carefully put her cold hands on Em's cheeks and let her lips brush against the Latina's, before kissing her properly.

And Matthew definitely sent a picture of it to Kat.

emriel are so cute i'm dying