Kion's 1st form is the little tiger on the right. He's as big as Happy and the other exceeds. On the left is his 2nd form, but a little bit bigger because in this form, Lucy is able to ride him.
this picture isn't mine.

~

Upon arriving at their destination, Lucy couldn't help the smile that broke into her face. Her nose was filled with flowers scent. Indeed, Crocus is a beautiful city. It has limitless amount of flowers adorning the streets, with flowerbeds being placed everywhere, and garlands of flowers appearing as one of the town's most prominent souvenirs. Oh how Lucy wanted to see such a gorgeous city. Unfortunately, she can't. And the thought made the smile on her face turn upside down.

Lucy covered her face more, with her hoodie, and started walking around. Trying to find a cheap hotel and a good meal. Until they heard a scream. Weird thing is, It wasn't a scream of help. But instead..

Sting's POV.

Me, Rouge, and the exceeds are strolling through the city to gather necessities that we would probably need for our training. Unfortunately, one of my crazy fan-girls saw me and called- scratch that -SCREAM to the other crazy fan-girls. The mob of fan-girls ran towards my direction, leaving a trail of dust behind them. This made me run away on instinct, trying to find a place to hide, dragging Rouge behind me despite his complaints. Usually I would love to be surrounded by beautiful girls. But I'm not in the mood right now.

After a minute or two of running, I found a dark alley and quickly hide, dragging Rouge. As expected, the girls ran past us to who knows where.

I sighed, "Finally lost them." When we walked out of the alley, Frosch looked aroun and say, "Um..Fro thinks Lector is lost." My eyes widen. oh shit.

~

Normal POV.

Lucy and Kion, in his 1st form, walked around for a good hour until they smelled something. Blood. But it's not human blood or any other animal that Lucy knew of. Is it perhaps a demon?

"You smell that?" Lucy asked Kion, who is in her arms. He nodded in reply, leapt out of her arms, and start running towards the smell with Lucy following. Once she heard him stopped, she stopped with him. "It's an exceed, Princess. It seems like it has been beatened up." Lucy gasped. Poor little guy...

With the help of Kion, Lucy lifted the poor exceed into her arms and sit down on a bench nearby. She then started healing him. It was still unconscious though after being healed.

"Kion, why don't you go get something to eat." At first he denied, not wanting to leave his Princess alone. But also not wanting Lucy to be angry. So he change into his 3rd form and reluctantly went to find something to eat.

~

A few minutes later, Kion was back, carrying 10 fried fish on a stick with a paperbag. He saw that the maroon exceed had woken up and is chatting away with his princess, so he transformed to his 1st form and walked up to them, carrying the paperbag with his mouth.

Lucy who sensed her friend, look up and smelled the fish. Kion dropped the paperbag in Lucy's lap and sit down beside her.

Lucy smiled, "Lector, this is my bestfriend Kion. Kion, this is Lector. He is from the guild Sabertooth." Lector grinned, "Nice to meet ya'!" which received only a glance from the white tiger, before he closed his eye once again. Lector gasped and said, "Your companion is rude, Nee-san! You should just replace him with me!" Lucy laugh at the statement and nod a little, just to tease Kion who she knew was watching silently.

Annoyed at the maroon exceed, Kion transformed into his Battle Mode and picked up Lector with ease even though the little exceed was trashing right and left.

Meanwhile, Rouge and Sting searched high and low for Lector. It's almost sunset when Sting finally caught a whiff of his scent. "Rouge! He's this way!" He ran towards the scent, finding a horrible sight.

Lector was dangling upside down, being hold by a...humanized... white tiger...Without thinking twice, Sting got into a stance and fire, "White Dragon's Roar!" resulting a white smoke that surrounded them.

Once the smoke dispersed, there stood a blonde woman with her right hand held out. Not even a scratch was seen on her.

What..? She stopped my roar with empty hands?

"Sting-kun!" Sting shook out of his trance and bent down, lifting his exceed. "Nee-san! This is Sting-kun! He's the strongest mage ever!!" Lector excitedly said. "Sting-kun, this is Nee-san. She saved me!" Upon Lector's 'introduction', Sting realized his mistake.

Before Sting can say anything, Rouge butted in, "I'm sorry, miss. My friend here is a little reckless." "Frosch thinks so too!"

~

One event to another, eventually Rouge insist on treating Lucy to a meal. To thank her for saving Lector, and to apologize for Sting's behavior.

"I want to sit with Nee-san!"

"She's with me, dumbass"

"What did ya' just call me?!"

"Tch. Dumbass"

"Oh you are so on, Dad!"

"I'm not your dad!"

"You act like one, shithead!"

"You little-"

The entire walk to the restaurant was filled with Kion and Lector's bickering about who gets to sit with Lucy. Sting who was annoyed as hell decided to walk in front of them. Frosch was in Lucy's arms, chatting about who knows what. Rouge beside the two girls, smiling at Frosch's happy state.

The group walked in to the restaurant and chose a booth. In the end, Lucy sat with Frosch and Rouge with Frosch in the middle. Sting sat across Lucy and Lector and Kion sat next to each other, much to their complaints. Rouge volunteered to order their food on the counter. "What do you want to eat, Miss?" Lucy didn't know how to answer. After all, she's blind and doesn't know what's on the menu. But she's too prideful to ask the menu. She always tried her best to cover up her blindness, not wanting other people to judge. Fortunately, Kion notice his Princess nervousness and chose the menu for her.

While waiting for their food, Sting turn to Lucy. "We never catch your name, miss." Lucy nodded, "Forgive me. I am Lucy. And that white tiger is my bestfriend, Kion. We are on a trip to find a guild."

Despite the dull look in her eyes, Sting found himself staring at her. How can such a woman be this beautiful, he doesn't know. Something in him told him to get closer to her. I just met her damn it.

"I know! Nee-san should join our guild! We're the strongest after all." state Lector, proudly. "Frosch thinks so too!" "What? Princess, are you sure you want to be with these...insects?"

Sting was about to comment about Kion's rudeness when Lucy spoke up. "Kion, be nice. We're here to make friends, not enemies." Kion growled, not liking how nice his Princess is towards these strangers. Rouge coughed, "What do you think, Lucy-san? Would you like to join our guild?" "Tch it's not like she's strong enough to join." Sting widened his eyes, realizing that he said that out loud.

"Is that a challenge, dragon slayer?"

"Hell yeah it is!"

"Well then let's see who's stronger, blondie."

~

[re-written : 26/12/19]
[1674 words]

~

Hi guys!
I know I know. This story is boooorriiing. Yeah I know and I'm sorry. But I promise to make it up later on. For your information, this story will later be focused on the romance rather than the real anime. Because well it's hard urgh but there'll be some episode that I'll be using...maybe though! 'cause I can't really write fighting scenes :') Sorry if you don't like it.

Maya out!