Prouloge

Ok so I don't own Naruto sadly or any of its characters. I changed Sakura and the picture above is what she looks like. This is her when she is younger I'll say around 7 and it's her first day at the academy. On with the story.

Sakura's pov

I can't believe it. It's my first day. I hopped out of bed to get ready. I did my daily routine which consisted of taking a shower, brushing my hair, getting dressed, eating, and brushing my teeth. After making sure I had my lunch all packed I ran to the door and put my shoes on sloppily and ran out the door all while saying goodbye to to-san and Ka-san. After running a few minutes I noticed I was finally here. As soon as I entered my class I noticed a lot of boys turned to stare at me and girls glare at me it made me nervous. I immediately ran back out an hid behind the door. Then I noticed a man come up and say, "Hi are you Sakura Haruno(?) by any chance?" "H-hai." I replied. He looked at me and smiled. He said, "Well I'm your sensei Iruka and I would like you to stay here till I call you in ok?" I nooded. He then walked into the class all the loud chatter ceased to exist after he entered. After trying to strain my hearing just to listen to him I heard him call, " Enter." I entered the room an I got the same stares as before causing me to blush. Iruka looked at me and said, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class." I nodded and said, " Hi my name is Sakura Haruno and it's nice too meet you all any questions." After finishing my introduction everyone started yelling out things like " Do you have a boyfriend?" " Is that your natural hair color?" "Do you like anyone?" I answered the first to questions with a simple no and yes. The last one I let my little smart mouth run and said, "Whomever asked if I like someone your an idiot. I just entered the class how can I like someone. You must be a total idiot to like someone just by their looks. Why are you even asking me that?" After I finished my speech everything turned into a ruckus.