Chapter Sixteen ❤His Reason❤

WARNING: This story have a lot of gramatical errors and this story also have a lot of bad words so it's not suitable for young readers so please read at your own risk

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

♡Vj's POV♡

I'm here at my condo drinking fucking alchols....why doesn't she remember me? But if she does she should be mad at me....Today should be the happiest day of my fucking life...but why? Why am i here wasted? I should blame myself....it's all my fucking fault...That fucking bitch! She'll pay for this! I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands...

~Dingg Doong!~

I smirked...i stood up and went to the door....
I opened it as expected....she's here...

"Maddie"

"Hey baby...ready for the sexy time?."
I clenched my fists...

"C'mon in maddie...I'll make sure you'll scream in pain"
She entered my condo, after i closed the door. I hurriedly grabbed her hair and slammed her at the wall.

"Ouch! Vj!! Y-you're hurting me!"

"Good because that's what i planned to do!" I smirked...

"N-no v-vj p-please d-don't kill me"
She pleaded.

"Hmm...i will not kill you...in one condition"
She looked at me with fear....

"W-what is it? Tell me, I'll do anything"

"Kidnap chloe and bring her to me"

"O-okay...I'll d-do it"
I smirked.

"Good bitch"
I let her go.

"C-can i go n-now?"

"Yes, and I'll tell you this once so listen to me, you will not tell anybody about kidnapping chloe, are we clear? You fucking bitch?"

"Yes"

"But if you do, i will not think twice to kill you! Now go!"
She hurriedly ran towards the towards the door.
I clenched my hands, i will fucking kill her after she kinap chloe huh! What she did was unforgivable!

~FLASHBACK~

When morning came...i hurriedly put my suit and the things i need for my wedding day in a bag, I'm so fucking nervous and excited damn! Finally, Chloe will be my wife...i left the house and when i reached my condo...i went straight to the bathroom and took a shower then then when i was in the middle of fixing my bow tie when the doorbell rang...

There i saw maddie smiling...

"What are you doing here maddie?"

"I'm here to congratulate you vj....best wishes"

"Thanks"
She came in and closed the door...

"Look what i have"
Then she showed a red wine...

"You know i can't drink right?"

"C'mon vj...just one glass?"

"Fine, I'll just get my coat..."

"Yeah, sure..."

I went to my room and wear my coat....I'm so excited....i can't help to smile and remember Chloe's beautiful face and wearing a beautiful blue gown....