chapter 14:the truth

Lizzys pov

I have nothing to say. I know Felcity dident mean to hurt me but it hurts like hell. this is the reason I haven't been talking to Barry I time travelled when I saw barry kiss Felcity ran but when I ran I ran beck in time. back to the morning and I dident know what was going on so I didet talk and evryting turned out the same.

Barrys pov

I sleped at S.T.A.R labs for the night to leave the house to Lizzy to clear her mind. I wish I didn't have to be this way. I was just running on the treadmill and Caytlyn said Lizzy was coming up the elavater. I was scared because I don't know what she was going to do when she sees me here. She is walking to me and she just looks at me. We both just stand there looking at each other for a while. "Look Barry i time travelled, that's what I was acting so wierd" she said to me. it all came to me the first time I time travelled I was acting like Lizzy was.

later that day

Lizzys pov

Everything is back to normal (ish) and Barry is fine now. We are both sitting down. "Liz do you what to put a movie on. You can choose." He says looking me I the eyes. When Barry says that I can choose a movie he always knows what I'm going to pick. "Ok then let's wh-" "the smurfs" Barry says cutting me off. "You know me so well" I Mumbel not meaning Barry to hear. He leans over and kisses me. We stayed up all night laughing. Im glad me and Barry are back together again.

A/n

Hey
I know of my last chapter I put it was going to put out all chapter once every 2 weeks but I took that off. I takes my long to wright a chapter.