chapter 9:captain cold

Lizzys pov

Me, Barry, cisco, caitlin and harrison well was going out to dinner to celebrate. We sat down and Cisco started to show us my suit. "OMG I love it" I say "it's ok Lizzy" cisco replys "it's love it when you are happy" Barry says and then kisses me. I laugh. After that we all had our food and we was on out and then captain cold and heatwave came and blocked our way out. "Well well it's the Scarlet speedster and his whole team I was just going to kill the flash but now I can kill all of team flash" capital cold says to us. Me and Barry run to S.T.A.R labs and get ready and we run back. "There is two of them?" Heatwave questions "a nother one to take you down" I say as I run up to him and punch him in the stomach "is that all you got. It's going to be easy killing you say goodbye to your girlfriend flash" capital cold says whilst heatwave was trying to make it look like he Isent in pain. "Come on then" says Barry. Then captain cold shoots his cold gun at me and Barry pushes me out the way "Barry i can handle this myself" I say to Barry. He nods his head.

Barrys pov

She told me she could handle it so I took her word and left her to it. But when i was least expecting it captain cold shot his coldgun at me and heatwave shot his gun the Lizzy. My heart stopped. She didn't move out of the way quick enough or am I dreaming. I run up to her as I hear heatwave say "let's go captain cold our work is done"

A/n

Hey there i am enjoying Wrighting this for you and I hope you enjoyed this part the next one should be up some also sorry I haven't been posting
Bye