chapter 12: team arrow

Lizzys pov

Me, Barry, oliver and thia are all watching netflix. We all hear a bomb go off and that Isent soon followed by a phone ring. It was Olivers phone. Barry and oliver walk out of the room and left me with thia. "Hey Thia is your brother the green aarow?" I ask her "emm no, why?" She replys "I mean everything is perfect when oliver returned for the island the arrow comes also he is brilliant with a bow and aarow, I know Barry knows the aarow and plus when ever something wrong happens he is soon out the door." I explain to thia "you figured that out quicker then then I did and he is my brother" she says to me we both start to walk to Barry and oliver " Hey Lizzy will you be fine of your own for a bit I got a call from work and Barry and thia can really help." Oliver texlls me " I know where you are going the green arrow and the red arrow." I say looking oliver right in the eyes. "Barry did you tell her" Oliver says confused. "No he dident and this city Isent going to save it's self come on.

After the fight

We all are hanging out in the 'arrow cave' in our sutes when Felicity comes up to me "it's nice to have another girl down here. It's nice to meet you my names Felicity Smoak." She says Befor I could reply she said something else "I know who you are your Lizzy you was in a coma for 8 months and when you wake up your can run as fast as Barry" she says to me "that's me"