Chapter 4

*14 years later*

Natsu's POV

It's been a long time since I last saw Lucy and ever since then I have never forgotten about her.I still have the letter she gave me and now here I am,a 21 year old standing in a park,hoping to see a certain blond.I sighed,I was meeting up with Gray ,my brother.I have 5 brothers ,excluding me and we are all living in the same mansion with our dad,Makarov Dreyar and you probably know some of them.Laxus and Jellal are the eldest,next to him is Gajeel ,followed by Gray and me.Romeo is the youngest .Actually,me ,Gray and Gajeel are all the same age.We are all not blood related.Me and Gray were both in the same orphanage and Gajeel was in another.Though Makarov isn't our biological dad we still consider him as a great father.I work as a CEO business man and I sell my products all over the world.Many girls would die to go out with me but I have my eyes set on one girl,Lucy.

I'm quite worried about whether she would accept me because I have a really bad problem.I am a vampire.So are my brothers.They all have their soul mates and they accepted them for who they are.To tell you the truth,they are all actually childhood friends,pretty crazy right?.Even Romeo has a mate,Wendy.I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have a mate but I will not give up.I am still searching for her.

Anyways,I'm still waiting for Gray someone called me.

"Natsu,little help here?"he asked me holding a large number of Gray plushies

I laughed "Girlfriend?"I asked helping him

"Yeah,she wants to show her love to me with these and the others at the home"he replied

"So,still haven't given up searching for her?"he asked taking a sip of his coffee

"Yup,and I never will"I replied

"Natsu when will you ever give up?It's been so long??"he asked

"I could say the same for your obsessive girlfriend"I snorted

"Yeah "he said scratch in the back of his head

"Did you do it with her yet?"At that moment he spit his coffee

"What!!no!!"he fumed

"Just asking"I joked

"Yeah right ,joking"he snorted at me

"Well then I better get going,Juvia's waiting for me"he said paying the bill

"Good luck"I walked to the door

As I was walking on the charcoal road I still had lots of time .I was currently on my break as I had been working nonstop.Even Loke had to push me out of the office.

I figured .why not go to the library?I walked in the huge building.If haven't noticed,I like reading adventure books a lot.I looked on the shelf searching for a book when my eyes landed on a certain.I took it out to read the title 'My life of adventure' written by Emma Haruno,she was a famous author but apparently she doesn't show her identity.I like her books a lot.

As I was walking down the hall still reading.I bumped into someone

"Ooowww"I hissed

As looked at the person.It was not a he,it was a she.As I looked at her.Her sparkly blond hair let down and her eyes began to turn a little bit black but then back to normal.The same happened to me.I realize what I did,I zinged with her!!!!!She was the one!!

"I'm so sorry"we both said in unison.We both laughed

"I can be such a klutz sometimes"I said

"Your not the only one"she said smiling.Gosh she's so beautiful

"My name is Lucy,nice to meet you"

"Wait a minute,Lucy??"I said showing her the pendant I had in my pocket

"Natsu??"

.........................................................:......

And done!!Hope you liked the chapter!!

~Author-San~

~Lovefornalu~