Meeting him....

~~Y/N POV~~

As I walk through the forest, I check my hoodie pocket for my knife. I sigh of relief when I feel the handle. "You always have to make sure you're prepared..." I think to myself. A few minutes later, I see a large boulder in my sight. "Finally!!" I shout in relief, running towards it. I jump on top of the boulder, take out my violin, and start playing "My Immortal" by Evanescence. As I was playing, I didn't notice that there was someone behind me, watching and listening carefully.

~~Unknown POV~~

I was walking through the forest, feeling a human in my forest. But then, I heard music. "Music? In my forest??" I question myself. As I draw closer to the music, I notice that it was her.... So, I stand quietly, listening to her play her violin piece. "It's so peaceful and full of emotions..... I wonder, why so sad??" I question.

~~Y/N POV~~

After I finish my piece, I feel like I'm being watched, for the third time. "Who is out here with me??" I question in my head, not that anyone is going to hear my thoughts. I put my violin away, I grab my sketch book and my phone. I go through my songs and play, "Another Way Out" by Hollywood Undead (I LOVE Hollywood Undead!!). As I start drawing a rose, I start singing aloud, not paying any attention to my surrounds.....

~~Unknown POV~~

"Ah, she is an artist and an musician.... Quite interesting...." I say aloud, knowing she won't hear me. "Maybe, I should make my presence known to her....." I think to myself, teleporting in front of her.

~~Y/N POV~~

As I continue to draw, I stop singing, feeling a presence right in front of me. I slowly look up, only to see the one and only Slenderman.... I start crawling backwards, not sure what to do. Only to find out, I fall off the fucking boulder. "Smooth move, Y/N. Smooth...." I think out loud, maybe a bit to loud.....

"Are you alright?" A voice booms, sounding a little bit like static.

"I-I'm okay. Thank you for asking, sir" I answer shyly, standing up.

"I apologize for scaring you, child. May I ask, what is your name?" He asks calmly.

"Y-Y/N.... What is yours?" I reply.

"Slenderman. But you can call me Slender if you like." Slenderman answers.

"Nice to meet you, Slenderman" I calmly say, shaking his hand.