Chapter 21

You packed up your stuff, which consisted of two changes of clothing and bathroom accessories.  You were going to go to the Stark Tower today and meet with Tony, alone. Just incase.

You left Loki looking bored at the hotel and headed out. The Stark Tower was a stupidly obvious building (As Loki put it when you asked about directions) and you found it was rather easy to locate.

You were excited about the idea of getting to see Tony again. You had missed him.  you made your way down the bustling streets in the proper direction.

When you finally arrived at the Stark Tower you walked confidently up to the door and looked up at the camera that was pointed at the entrance and waved.

"Hi Jarvis!" You say, smiling brightly. "Hello, Miss (Y/n). Can i say what a pleasure it is to have you back?" The machinery answered you. "Good to be back, Jarvis." You say.

"Shall i take you up to Anthony's office?" Jarvis asked as you stepped into the elivater. "That'd be great." You replied. The elivater soon kicked into motion and you felt yourself being lifted up to the top floor.

When you arrived, the doors opened slowly and you took a step out of the elivater. "Tony?" You called out. A bustling sound in the corner cought your attention and you turned to see Tony, grease covered, walking towards you.

You smile and run over to him, throwing your arms around him as he did the same to you. "Nice to have you back, kiddo." He said, holding you out at arms length to examine you.

The first place his gaze went was to your eyes. He seemed relived to see the normal  (e/c) color that you had always had. His gaze then went down your arms and over your face, checking for injuries of any sort. He found nothing.

"You didn't bring the psychopath with you?" He asked, taking a look around the room. You shot him a glare. "No, i had to make sure you where true on your word that you wouldn't turn us over to SHIELD." You explained.

"Oh I was serious alright. But why are you trusting this guy? You know, he threw me through a window once!" He told you heatedly. You smirked. "You probably deserved it. And he has changed, i swear! He saved me a couple times." You said, hoping he would lighten up a bit.

He gave you a look that said he still wasn't going to trust him. "Please just be careful. I know you can take care of youself, but this guy is insane. You dont know him like i do." He told you.

"And you don't know him like I do. He's really misunderstood." You shot back. He rolled his eyes. "Dont make me hurt you, Stark." You warned playfully.

"I need to go back and collect my things and my psychopath, so if you'll excuse me." You said, taking a few steps towards the elivater. "Be back soon." Tony threw over his shoulder, walking back over to what he was doing when you got there.

You exited the Stark Tower and set off back the way you came, arriving at the hotel and climbing the stairs to your room.  When you got in, Loki practically jumped from his bed. He looked really bored.

"So did it go alright?" He asked you. You nodded. He looked half upset about that and half okay with it. "Lets grab our stuff and get the heck out of this hotel." You say, walking over and swinging your bags over your shoulder. "Right." He sighed, taking the rest of the stuff.

You headed out and called on a cab.  When you got to the Stark Tower, Loki seemed a little more than uncomfortable. Bad memories seemed to flash right behind his eyes.

You gave his hand an encouraging squeeze and said comfortingly, "It's okay Loki. Look at the bright side, you're not under any mind control this time around." 

He shuttered ever so slightly. You furrowed your brow in confusion. He seemed extremely sensitive to the subject. You wondered what exactly had happened to him when he fell into that worm hole.

You decided not to pursue the subject....for now. So you headed into the elivater where you were going to meet Tony so he could show you guys where you were going to be staying.

Nerves grew in your stomach as you thought about Tony and Loki in a room together. You hoped desperately that they would play nice, but who were you kidding? Not even yourself, apparently.

"It's gonna be okay." You say out loud. Loki turned to look at you, confused. "What? I didn't say anything." He said. "Yeeeaaa. I know. I was talking to myself." You explained sheepishly.

He laughed slightly and asked, "what are you worried about?" Just as the elivater door opened and Tony stood on the other side. Him and Loki exchanged extraordinarily unpleasant looks. You gulped and mumbled under your breath, "That."

They continued to stare daggers at one another and you slowly stepped in front of Loki, giving him an uncomfortable glance which he seemed not to notice.

"Um, Tony can you show us to the rooms?" You asked, interruping the cold silence. He broke his gaze away from Loki and nodded slightly at you.

You breathed a sigh of relief when he turned away and you and Loki followed him down stairs and through winding coridors.

After you had dropped your things off in your rooms, Tony took you and Loki into his lab and hooked you up to the stuff, as you promised you would let him. Just to make sure you didn't lie about anything.

He would have you say things and then look at his computer and then have you think things and all that until he was satisfied that you both were under no influence.

Loki looked resentful and cold the whole time, saying nothing to anyone. When you were finally done, you and Loki went to your joining rooms to settle in. You were happy that was over with.

You opened up the door to your room and took a good look around. It was large and fancy, as was Tony's style, and had two large picture windows.

You walked over to the king sized bed and flopped down on it, heaving a sigh a relief, glad that the tenseness was gone. The fluffy comforter was soft and smooth under your skin and the matress was soft and you felt like you might just pass out right then and there.

But no, you had to get up and get your things in order. You groaned and heaved yourself up off the bed,  walking over to your bag and dragging it over to the fine wooden dresser that was in the walk-in closet.

Tony had beautiful tast in furniture. Or, what was more likely, was that Pepper had beautiful tast in furniture. Either way, the room was completely stunning and you were glad that you get to live there.

It also had a master bathroom that had beautiful tile flooring, a hot tub, a shower, a sink with a marble counter top and a medicine cabinet. Tony really outdid himself with these guest bedrooms. You could only imagine what his room looked like.

When you finished with putting away your things, you started a bath and went over to see how Loki was getting along, walking through the door that connected your rooms.

When you walked into his room, he was sitting on the couch in by one of the windows, reading. His room looked exactly like walking into a mirror of yours. 

He glanced up at you and set the book down as you plopped down next to him and sighed. "Yes?" He asked, looking at you with amusement.

"Oh, I'm going to go take a bath. I wanted to make sure you were okay before i did." You said, sligntly dazed from your tiring day. He raised an eyebrow at you. "Thoughtful." He said sarcasticly.

You rolled your eyes. "I know, i know." You said, annoyed. You leaned over and kissed him quickly on the cheek before getting up and going back over to your room and sinking blissfully into your bath.

He watched you leave the room and when the door shut behind you, he turned his attention back to his book, doing his best to ignore everything.

Welp.....good thing Tony and Loki didn't kill each other....yet. you better keep them firmly under your thumb XD was it just me or did Loki seem a little distressed? Talk to him, will ya? Lol tell me what you think of this chapter guys!