Chapter 11

Loki laid on the ground for a minute, trying desperately to get the world around him to stop spinning like crazy.  What the heck was wrong with Midgardians?  This is just a sick thing to do to someone!

The didn't have drugs like this on Asgard. If they wanted you to sleep they'd put a spell on you, if they wanted to torture you they'd do so, if they wanted you to talk, well all it took was a good truth spell. 

But this, this was just twisted.  He didn't want to display vulnerability, but this was not giving him much room to act fine.  He didn't like this one bit and wondered helplessly when, or if, the affects would wear off of him.

"Loki? Are you ok?" You ask timidly.  He nodded his head yes and put his hands under him to lift himself to his feat.  As soon as he lifted himself slightly he felt a wave of nausea and fell back to the ground.

"Oh boy..." you murmur under your breath. He was breathing heavily and you knew you couldnt go on anymore.  You took a look around you and thought about what to do next.

You had good cover, but if SHIELD searched the woods, and they would, they would likely find you.  You tapped your foot thoughtfully and heard a soft groaning sound for the ground.

You turned your attention back to the problem at hand and kneeled down next to Loki on the forest floor.  You put your hand to his forhead and felt the fever getting worse.

You where starting to feel quite helpless yourself.  "Loki I'm so sorry but we have to keep moving." You mumbled gently. He nodded weakly and you heaved him to his feat.

He was leaning on you heavily and you starting walking in a random direction. Something was strange about these woods. Its like the trees where watching you, whispering under their breath. 

The leaves russled when there was no wind to speak of.  It felt like the forest was slowly closing in on you. You felt dizzy and intoxicated. You couldn't feel your legs carrying you. It seemed like the sun was slowly slipping away.

As you kept walking for some time, you started to feel slightly numb. After a while, the only sound you heard was heavy breathing.  It took you a long time to realize that you where the one breathing heavily.

There was something off.  Something was oh so very wrong.  The feeling of closeness starting growing and you felt light headed and weak.  A bad bad bad feeling started growing in your stumach.

Eventually, your knees gave out involuntarily and you fell to the floor of the woods, coated in a thin layer of leaves.  You felt Loki fall beside you, and the last thing you saw was a hooded figure in the distance before darkness took over you.

Your vision was foggy and your head felt heavy.  What happened to me? You blinked your eyes in an attempt to get your vision working properly.

A slight groan met your ears and you flinched, only to realize that you are the one who made the noise.

As your vision slowly returned to you the first thing you noticed was a wooden roof.  Where you in a house?  A cabin would be more like it.

You moved your arms slightly and felt something soft underneath your fingertips. You where on a bed of some sort.  How on earth did you get here? 

You searched your memory desperately and remembered the dizziness and bad feelings that you had felt in the forest. You remembered the dark cloaked figure and your stumach flipped a little.

Then you remembered Loki. He was not in good shape. You didnt know where he was, and with that thought, you snapped straight up in the bed you had been placed in.