t h i r t y - t w o

I apologize for all the time skips. But, I only want to get this pregnancy thing flowing.

.

6 Months Later

My bump was officially big and noticeable, I could barely fit into my shirts and I had to wear Denis's button up's most of the time. But today, I was going shopping for maternity clothes and then I was off to the baby shower.

Denis and I had picked out a name, that we both agreed on. We were going to name him Ryder Alexander, we took part of Denis's middle name and came up with it. Denis became more excited each day that came by. He had took time off tour to take care of me, of course the boys understood.

I looked down at my baby bump and rubbed it. Ryder started to kick and at times, it was amazing to feel, but then he'd kick me right in the ribs. Denis has videoed every kick and movement of Ryder's.

I slipped on grey hoodie and a pair of yoga pants. I put my hair up into a bun and grabbed my keys, making my way down the stairs.

"Damn sis, I didn't realize Ryder could grow that much." Chandler chuckled.

"That's what pregnancy does to you. You grow like a fucking watermelon."

I chatted with Chandler for a few minutes and then got into my car, driving off to the mall to find some maternity clothes.

I got to the store and started putting all kinds of shirts and leggings in.

-

I made it back home. I walked in our bedroom and slipped on a new Maxi dress and slipped on a pair of shoes.

Denis came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, wet droplets dripping down his chest.

"You look amazing little owl." Denis smiled, drying off and slipping on a black button up shirt and then put on a pair of blue jeans on.

I went over towards the mirror and began brushing my hair out, then braiding it neatly into a fishtail braid.

Me, Denis and Chandler piled up in the car and started driving to the baby shower.

A few minutes later, we arrived and we're greeted by Ben, Cameron, James and Sam. I didn't see Brandi though.

"What happened to Brandi?" I mouthed to Ben.

"They broke up."

I nodded and hugged Ben, then along with James.

"I'm sorry for everything Melanie. I hope we can be friends again." James asked.

"Yeah, let's just let the past go."