f o u r

Denis's POV

Why did I even start these lessons with her?

I was falling in love with my best friend. And I'm sure she didn't feel the same way about me.

Maybe I should make her jealous? I exited my house, locking the door and skipping off to school.

I saw Melanie chatting with James Cassells. My band mate? Was she trying to make me jealous?

Two can play at this game. I grabbed the hottest girl in the hallway and pushed her against my locker, kissing her with force.

Melanie was standing in front of me with tears welled up in her eyes.

"So is that what a best friend does? Basically used me for your game. I'm not some sex toy laying on the ground Denis!" She lunged towards me and James came forward, grabbing her and pulling her out of the school building.

I, Denis Shaforostov just fucked up big time. And I'm not sure if there was anything to do to fix it.

Melanie probably hates me now. I just probably lost my love now. Now someone else could get her.

I screamed and punched my locker, storming out of the school.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled, grabbing my bedside lamp and smashing it against the wall.

After a few minutes of being reckless and destructive. I heard the door bell ringing.

It was Melanie.

"I'm sorry for freaking out about earlier. I hope you accept my apology." She looked down at her feet and shifted uncomfortably.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about Melanie."

"So can we continue the sex lessons?" I saw a blush arise on her soft cheeks.

"Of course. Come on in." She stood in the living room of my house.

I locked my door and stood in front of her.

"So today's lesson is giving me a blow job. Get on your knees."

I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles.

Her hands traveled to my boxers and slid them down, my cock springing out and slapped against my stomach.

I put my hands on each side of her head as she put my cock in her mouth and started to suck.

"Fuck Mel." I moaned softly as she licked it with such a gentle touch.

Her mouth moved faster and I gripped the nape of her hair, eliciting a moan from her muffled mouth.

I felt my cock twitch in her mouth and hot spurts came gushing out. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"My turn. I get to eat you out now."

She nodded nervously and laid on the couch. I stood up, walking over to her.

I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, leaving her in a tank top and blue lacy underwear.

I pulled them off her and put her legs around my shoulders for support.

My tongue traced her clitoris in circles. Her moans were echoing in the room and I swear nothing was more hotter then that.

I took my tongue and gently started tongue-fucking her. Her fingers pulled at my hair.

"Denny! I'm close!" She screeched out, her toes curling up and her back arching.

"That was amazing Denis." She breathlessly whispered.

"Tomorrow will be an intense lesson. So get some rest."

__________________________________

In the next chapter I will warn you that there will be sexual content along with mature language. Don't say I didn't warn you ;) - Justina