"Bye guys, great party." Carter tells me, hugging me and then moving on to Harry.

"I'll see you later, mate." Harry says, patting his back.

Eventually everyone had made their departures, and me and Harry were left alone. Alone, alcohol still running through our bodies.

I was busy cleaning up the kitchen, washing all of the dishes and cleaning the counter. We had made only a small mess, but I wouldn't want to do it tomorrow anyways.

"Hey." Harry says softly, walking up behind me. "Thank you for the party, it was really fun." he whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

"You're welcome." I respond quietly, rinsing off the plates and silverware.

I rinse my hands, drying them off and clearing my throat. He was looking at me and it was making me nervous.

"What?" I finally say, my cheeks turning a light pink. His lips curl into a crooked smile.

"You look beautiful." he tells me softly, stepping closer to me. I could feel my heart speeding up, the familiar sound of it pounding against my ribs filling my ears.

"You always say that." I whisper, looking down at my feet shyly. He continues to step closer to me, hooking his index under my chin and lifting my gaze up slowly.

"That's because it's always true." he mutters, eyes scanning over my entire face.

I wasn't thinking straight already, and by God, he wasn't helping the situation. His gaze was firing up my senses, and was making me hotter by the second.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I ask quietly, looking up at him. He laughs, cupping my cheek with his palm.

"I think it's both of us, Angel." he whispers, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

I could feel the atmosphere getting stuffier. My body was feeling things it hadn't felt before. My mind was racing, my legs growing weaker by the second. The space between us was growing smaller, his face slowly inching towards mine.

I had kissed Harry, of course, but something about right now had me thinking this time would be different.

His soft lips finally press against mine, molding perfectly together. His hands slowly make their way down my torso, gripping onto my hips and lifting me up - as if he knew I would soon lose my will to stand.

He lifts me onto the counter, scattering soft and lingering kisses down my jaw, down my neck, and slowly inching towards my collar bone. My eyes flutter closed, head lulling back and finding support against the cupboards. His teeth graze my skin, thumbs slowly rolling against my covered skin.

"Can I take it off?" Harry mutters against my skin, slowly inching his hands down my thighs. I nod quickly, sucking in a breath when he runs his hands up my dress and slowly pushes it off of my body.

Harry's eyes fed off of my half naked body, seemingly admiring every inch. His hands cup my waist, his lips curling into a beautiful smile.

"You're a beautiful work of art." he whispers, connecting his lips to the sensitive skin below my ear. "I could look at you all day." he mumbles, leaving a soft kiss.