Chapter 9

(Edited)

Picture is Jace but with green eyes

Grayson's POV
I woke up at six thirty not to happy about having to go to school but I got up and walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a dark be shirt, my converse and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done in the bathroom I grabbed my phone, put it in my pocket, and then grabbed my bag and headed down stairs to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast I had about twenty five minutes until the bus came so I walked upstairs to my office. Once in my office I started sorting out papers. About five minutes later my phone buzzed with a message fron Jace (my best friend from the Ray Moon pack.).

Hey can I join ur
pack I got kicked out
of mine 4 supposedly
disrespecting the Alpha

Sure I will let u
join but if you disrespect
me I will kick u out and
what did u do 2
disrespect Alpha Max

Ok thx but when did
you become Alpha and
I will tell u what happened
later

Np ok we can talk
later but what
time will you be here I've
got to go to school
and u will also have to
enroll here before u can start

Ok i will be at ur house
in 5

Ok

I now had eight minutes till the bus came so I walked back down stairs to the living room where my mom was sitting. "Mom, Jace is going to be over in about five minutes." I told her "Okay what for?" She asked "I will let you know after school" I said "okay." Just then there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door and there stood Jace. "Hey Grayson, Hello Luna." He said "you know you don't have to call me Luna, Jace" said my mom "Okay well hello Mrs. Mak." He replied "hello and yall better get going the bus is headed this way." She said. I grabbed my bag and phone real quick and then me and Jace ran outside to catch the bus which had just stopped at our driveway. We got on and the bus just nodded his head and said 'mornin Alpha.' I nodded my head in return and walked to my seat. I sat down and Jace sat next to me. He doesn't know I have found mate, he hasn't even noticed my mark. We sat there in silence until we got to Alex's house. She walked on the bus and her eyes met mine. She walked to where I was sitting and sat in the seat in front of me "hey" She said but before I could say anything Jace looked up "hey beautiful" he said looking at Alex. I growled my eyes turning black Lakota taking control. Lakota looked at Jace "do not talk to our mate like that!" Said Lakota "sorry I didn't know she was your mate" he said not sure what else to say. It took a lot for me to gain back control but after I got control back I looked at Jace "yes she is my mate and Luna of this pack" "and Alex this is Jace my best friend and he will be joining the pack if its okay with you." I said "he can join" She said "okay" I replied. "Jace, I became Alpha on Monday, we were at school and I was griping at the teacher for putting Alex with another guy. When there was a howl which I didn't know who it came from but it was the howl meaning the my dad the Alpha had been killed. I ran out of the school, shifted and rack to the pack house were I found Beta Jason and some warriors standing with their heads down over a body, but they said he made me Alpha before he died." I said "oh" Jace said. "Well I was sitting in the pack house living room and I had my head phones on and was minding my own business when someone shook me. I ignored them cause I thought it was my little brother. The person shook me again. I took off my head phones, "what?" I growled standing up. It turned out to be the Alpha. He told me to get my stuff and leave. Pretty stupid if you ask me." Jace said.

We had finally arrived at school and started walking towards the main building of the school. We walked in, me and Alex holding hands and Jace walking next to me. We walked up to the office to see about Jace enrolling here. "How can I help you Alpha." Janet the secretary asked "yes my friend Jace Harden will be enrolling here and joining the pack." I said "okay yall can go if yall want, he will have to fill out some papers and get a schedule." She said "okay" "Jace, me and Alex are going to go sit down in the hall" I said "okay" he said.

Alex's POV
Me and Grayson walked over to sit down when my phone dinged. I had a message from Seara

Hey on my way
passing middle
school.

Okay

"Hey Seara's on her way I'm going to meet her." I said "okay I'll come with you" he replied. We walked out front and waited for Seara. A couple minutes later her mom pulled up and about that same time there was a loud growl and the door swung open behind us. We turned around to see Jace his eyes black. Seara opened the door of her moms still somewhat moving car and jumped out.

Jace's POV
"MINE" Chase my wolf growled my eyes black. "mate" my mate (not knowing her name) said in a kinda happy but worried voice. "Seara what's wrong are you not happy you found your mate?" Alex asked. What a beautiful name me and my wolf both thought. Seara looked down not saying anything. Alex looked at me, my eyes had turned back to there natural green color. I looked at Seara "what's wrong" I asked walking over to her lifting up her chin so I could look into her eyes. She had the most beautiful green eyes. "Are you going to reject me?" she asked "No I am not going to reject you and why would I you are my mate." I said "okay" She said but before she could say anything else the bell rang. Her mom had already left and we had to get to class. "I still have to get my schedule if you come with me I will walk you to class after." I said "okay" She said and we walked back into the building and towards the office after she waved by to Alex.

Alex's POV
Seara and Jace walked to the office so me and Grayson headed to class. He walked me to my first hour and he went to his. I walked into class and sat down. After the morning announcements the teacher told us to finish what we didn't finish on Monday. 'Alpha Grayson please come to the front office' Janet the secretary said over the intercom.

Grayson's POV
'Alpha Grayson please come to the front office' Janet the secretary said over the intercom. I got up and walked out of the classroom towards the office. "You called for me Janet?" I said when I got up there. "Yes Alpha. We are going to change your classes so you have the Alpha and Luna class with Luna Alex." She said "okay" I replied "but it will take you out of the football team because she has that class fifth hour." She said "Ugh okay" I replied not liking the idea but, I know I will have to learn some more before I become a good Alpha. "Okay" she said and handed me my new schedule. I said thanks and started walking to my new class. I looked at my schedule on the way.

1st hour computers - Mrs. Joe's
2nd hour hunting/stealth - Mrs. Summers
3rd hour tracking - Mr. Heron
4th hour first-aid - Mrs. Harris
Lunch
5th hour Alpha and Luna class - Mrs. Krason
6th hour fighting - Coach Harold
7th hour art - Mrs. Chris

Mrs. Krason I got my classes changed so I will now have you with Alex fifth hour. I said to Mrs. Krason through the mindlink. Okay see you then she replied. I cut of the link and walked into class and told the teacher I got my classes changed. She told me to start my work, so I walked to the computer she told me to sit at and started my work.

*skip all classes before lunch*

Alex's POV
When the bell rang for us to go to lunch I walked out of the class to see Grayson waiting for me. "Why did you get called to the office?" I asked Grayson as we were walking to lunch. "They changed my classes so me and you would have the Alpha and Luna class together." He said "oh okay" I replied. When we got to the cafeteria we had to wait in the line. We could just walk up in front of everyone and get our food but we don't want to be rude. Just cause we are Alpha and Luna doesn't mean we need to over use that privilege just to cut in front of people. Once we finally got our food which was spaghetti and meatballs. I also got a salad off the salad bar and went to sit down.

After eating and talking for about twenty-five minutes the bell was about to ring so we put up our trays and walked outside. We waited behind the school for the bell to ring once it did we headed toward our fifth hour class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this was kind of a sucky chapter but, at least you got to meet Jace and that Seara is his mate.