--Jinhwan--

I need to buy cocoa his food, i decided to head down to the supermarket with yunhyeong and donghyuk tagging along.

"What more do you need?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I need cat food and a carton of milk." I instructed him and he nod his head disappearing into the sea of people.

"Me, me, me! What do i need to do?" Donghyuk asked raising his hand up like a three year old and jumping excitedly.

I chuckled and said "You stay close to me, i don't want you to lose you at the supermar-

"Is that joojung?" Donghyuk cut me off mid-sentence.

I looked at where he was looking at and it was really her!

"Joo-" Donghyuk screamed and i covered his mouth. Joojung turned but she never saw us, she was busy choosing fruits.

"Be quite you idiot, her kidnapper might be in here somewhere. I'll go to her, you go and find yunhyeong, tell him we're leaving." I whispered and he nod his head running off to find yunhyeong.

I approched her carefully, my eyes scanning my surrounding making sure her kidnapper doesn't just come out of nowhere.

"Joojung?" she turned her head towards me and her eyes widen in shocked.

"Jinhwan!" She whispered and squat down pulling me with her.

"You have to help me, im scared, i miss cocoa and junhoe is still at that horrible place-

"Don't worry about cocoa, he is with me. I read the piece of paper you left and who is junhoe?" I asked cutting her off.

"Long story short, he is my friend and he is kidnapped too. Thank god cocoa is with you. How did you find me here?" She whispered and looked out the transparent door, eyes searching frantically.

"Fate brought us together?" I shrugged my shoulders and she death glared me.

"You have to help me. I don't even know the place he stays." Her voice cracks and held onto my hand tighter.

Soon donghyuk and yunhyeong appeared at our side and squat down as well.

"Why are we all squatting down?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Yeah why? People are looking at us weirdly." Donghyuk added and covered half of his face with his hands.

"He is here. He is at the car waiting for me, i need to hurry up or else he will know." She panicked and took a shaky breath.

"Don't worry we will get you out far away from him." I reassured her and her eyes began to glister.

"How?" She asked searching my eyes for answers.

--Joojung Mom--

"Honey, when are we leaving? I miss our daughter, she had not been calling me and im worried." I said looking out at the sea.

"We will be back in a month's time. Don't worry about her, she is already old enough to take care of herself, honey don't worry too much okay or your blood pressure will go high." Jin said looking over at me and smiled faintly.