I grinned and shifted back.

I walked into the bathroom and enjoyed the glass walls that gave me a view of the ocean.

I started a nice hot shower and ran off into my room to grab some undergarments.

I hopped into the shower and quickly bathed and washed and shaved.

I hopped out and searched my closet for something to wear.

Then I thought of his words.

'Dress appropriately'

I smirked and quickly pulled out my outfit and dressed and stood in front of the mirror.

I threw on a white second skin dress that stuck to all my curves and ended about mid thigh. I wore laced up stiletto heels that lace up all the way up to my knees.

As for my hair I threw it up in a messy high ponytail that brushed the middle of my shoulder blades.

I kept my makeup simple with a little bit of winged cat eyes and clear lip gloss that made my natural pink lips shine.

I smirked one more time in the mirror and pranced down the stairs to find a kitchen.

Lukas POV

"Sam I promise you, she is only a pet " I pleaded trying to get her to understand.

"I want her gone!" She huffed.

"She's just a pet" I pleaded and kissed her temple.

She sighed.

"Alright let's go meet the pet." She forced a smile.

I smiled reassuringly and grabbed her hand leading her to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

Sam POV

"Well were is she?" I asked looking in the living room as Lukas dragged me through the house to the kitchen.

"I don't know probably in her room" Lukas mumbled.

I sighed.

This bitch better be ugly or we are going to have to set down some rules.

We finally entered the kitchen and on the counter sat a goddess.
And that alone pissed me off.

I looked at Lukas and dragged him to a corner.

"Who is she!" I angrily whispered.

"Umm...well that is Jade." He said timidly and scratched the back of his head.

I put my hands on my hips and looked over at the women laying on the counter eating strawberries and dipping them in chocolate.

I felt my temper rise.

"Who the hell is jade! I thought I was meeting the pet instead I come home to find some...some..some skank sitting on the counter and a wild panther running around this house!" I screamed forgetting to whisper.

"I-" he started then I heard a thump.

I turned and found the goddess of a women walking towards me.

Her face gave away nothing but yet her eyes showed a viciousness that warned its prey of an attack.

That's when the pieces clicked.

The goddess... was the panther and the panther.... was jade.

And I just called her a skank out loud.

I shook in fear.

She smiled a dazzling smile.

"Hello, I'm jade! Lukas newest kitty kat" she purred giving me the look and Lukas a smile.

" SURPRISE!" Lukas shouted more as a question.

I gulped.

Surprise just might mean cat fight for I'm not going to give up my man.

I looked up and the goddess also known as jade hopped back up on the counter and continued licking the chocolate off the strawberries. When she caught me staring she smiled.

I don't know if its just me or the nerves but I could have sworn she sent me a warning through that simple sweet smile.

=================================[=======================
So I updated again! I'm doing good👏👏. So I'm going back and forth because I have to switch between stories! so keep with me and be patient😫

😘Vana Voo😍

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📬📭