Chapter 34.

H a r r y

I got up early this morning to take Millie into school, I am excited to drop her off, knowing I can see her in her tiny school uniform before she runs inside the building. I walk into her room to see her fast asleep, tucked in comfortably by the duvet that surrounds her. I lean against the doorframe and smile at the bundle of joy, taking in her peaceful state before I have to wake her up. "What are you doing?" Faith asks sleepily behind me, her sexy morning voice ringing through my ears.

I turn and watch her peer over my shoulder at Millie's sleeping frame. My eyes automatically avert to her clothes, seeing she is wearing nothing but a long button-up shirt that comes just below her bum. I scan her body subconsciously, taking in her smooth skin and slim frame that stands very closely beside me. Unfortunately, she notices my staring and smirks slightly, "Just watching her sleep before I have to wake her up." I reply simply, smiling back to try and cover my slight embarrassment.

"It's okay, I can take her in if you want, I have to go into work anyway. It'll save you the trip." she offers kindly, although I genuinely want to take Mill's in, I love seeing her little smile as she enters school with all of her friends and teachers.

"Well I could take you in too, I don't mind." I add hoping that she will accept, any quality time I have with these girls makes my day completely. She contemplates, I know she doesn't want me to take her in so I speak before she can, "you'll get to see Millie go to school, and I can pick you up after work." I respond hopefully, knowing that she doesn't really have a reason to say no.

After a moment of silence she sighs exasperatedly, "okay, I'll go and get ready." she whispers defeated before walking towards her room. I refuse to move just yet, her bum swaying effortlessly side to side as she walks away from me, my eyes trained on the hypnotising sight. "You better not be watching me walk away Styles!" she calls as she rounds the corner, making me immediately look away knowing I have been caught.

I chuckle to myself and her previous words, strolling over to the side of Millie's bed. My hand makes its way to her side as I gently shake her awake, her beautifully ocean blue eyes slowly opening as I call her name, "Mill's, it's time to get up." I whisper as she stares lazily up at me, the sleepiness still apparent in her eyes.

"I don't want to go to school Harry." she whines as she does every morning, even though she loves school; closing her eyes once more and turning over so her back is facing me.

"Really?" I smirk knowing she can't refuse my next offer, "well I was supposed to be picking you up from school and then I was going to ask you to help me with my cunning plan 'Operation Faith'," I sigh dramatically and stand up, "but if you don't want to go in, I completely understand. I'll just do it by myself." I sigh again over exaggeratedly and walk back over to the door.

"Okay, okay," she argues, sitting up and removing the covers from her body. "I'll get dressed for school but you promise that I can help you later?" she asks groggily, although she is still hopeful as she rubs the sleep from her blue eyes.

"I promise, now get dressed. I'll go and make breakfast." I reply and close her bedroom door quietly, making my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Considering I have already taken a shower and gotten dressed, all I really have to do is wait for the girls. I walk over to the cabinet and pour some Cheerio's into a bowl for Millie, along with some milk and a spoon ready for when she comes down, I then place some bread in the toaster and get out a small plate, a knife and some butter for when the toast pops.

"Is this mine?" a small voice questions me as she walks into the kitchen, I turn around to see Millie staring up at her bowl of cereal with hope in her big eyes.

"It sure is." I respond and pick her up, placing her on the dining chair so she is able to reach it. My green eyes scan over her appearance and notice her tiny uniform, "Well don't you look cute in your school uniform." I coo at her, making her cute giggle surround the room and attempt to wink back at me.

The toaster pops up and I walk to it, turning the toast over and placing it back into the toaster, waiting until both sides are a light golden brown. I wait for a minute or two until it pops and I place one piece on the plate, buttering it, and then doing the same with the other.

I cut the toast in half and place it on the table, opposite to where Millie is currently sat devouring her favourite cereal. Faith strolls in looking beautiful as always; her hair is in its normal naturally wavy state, her make-up done perfect and making her look stunning. She is wearing a high waisted black skirt, with a pink floral top that's tied in a knot showing off a small strip of her stomach at her navel, and she completes the look with light pink plimsoles.

"I made you some breakfast." I grin widely at her and point down to her toast. She just gives me a small smile and sits at the table, quickly eating her breakfast and placing hers and Millie's dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"Thanks Harry," she gratefully smiles, packing up all of her necessary things and helping Millie with her school bag. "Are you ready to go Mills?" Faith asks her in a motherly tone as she helps her off the chair. Millie simply nods and grab tightly onto Faiths hand, walking out of the door with her. I follow the both of them closely behind and lock the front door after me, hopping into the car and driving straight to Millie's school.

We park up and I help Millie out of her carseat, taking her into school. I crouch down to her height and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek feeling her smile widen at the small but living gesture, "don't forget our promise Harry." she smiles in a whisper, pointing her finger at me threateningly although it just makes her look cuter than normal, if that's even possible.

"I won't." I whisper with a wink and kiss her forehead, handing her over to her teacher before I stroll back over to my car. "So what time do you finish work today?" I question Faith as I start to drive her to work.

"I finish at four. I'll see you then?" she ask looking over at me, probably for the first time this morning. This will work perfectly, Millie finishes school at three so we will have enough time to get everything ready.

"Yeah, of course!" I smile, I would never even dream of forgetting to pick her up.

"Okay then, I'll see you later Harry. Thanks for the ride." she thanks me as she begins to get out of my car, her legs swinging elegantly out to the side so she is able to get out, "oh," she stops and ducks down so I can see her through the window, "and thanks for breakfast too." she adds with a soft grin and shuts the door.

I just smile in return and immediately take out my phone, dialling a number, "hello?"

"Hey it's Harry, I've just dropped Millie off at school and Faith off at work."

"Okay then, let's get the plan started!"

__________________________

Comment and vote please! Thank you :)

- Pianogirl56