Chapter 14.

Chapter 14:

---{Faith's POV}---

I got a call earlier from Eleanor to see how I was doing, it made me smile to know that I've only met her once and I've hardly ever spoken to her but she treats me like I'm her best friend. Which I appreciate. She asked me if I needed any help getting ready, and to be honest, I could really use it. So she happily came over and we're now stood here in front of my wardrobe deciding on an outfit. Which is taking for ever!

"Don't wear a dress, you'll regret it once you get there." she smiled making me nod.

"How about that playsuit?" I ask pointing to the navy polkadot playsuit.

"Nah, you'll get too hot." she answered, rooting through my wardrobe and picking out two things. I fixed the towel on my head as it kept falling out of place while we decided on what I should wear.

"How about this?" she smiled placing some dungarees and a white crop top in front of me. I smiled agreeing with her, it's not too hot and not too cold. It's the perfect outfit. I put my white converse on the floor and she nodded. "Right, your outfit is sorted! Now hair and make-up!" she squealed.

I sat down in my chair and looked into my mirror as she took the towel off my head. "I think we'll curl it." she smiled and began brushing my hair as I started on my make-up. I put on some light foundation and sealed it in with a pale powder making my skin look fresh and natural, I applied some beige eyeshadow and did my normal cat-liner, I then curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara before finishing my look off with some red lipstick.

"Would you like a sweet?" Eleanor asked me as she took another sweet from a bag, I giggled at her as she began to chew. She just randomly showed up with two packets of sweets, it made me laugh at first.

By the time I had finished my make-up Eleanor had finished doing my hair. She pinned two long pieces and they met in the middle at the back of my head. I smiled at my appearance.

Outfit. Perfect.

Hair. Perfect.

Make-up. Perfect.

I turned around and hugged Eleanor, it's safe to say she's done an amazing job. "Thanks El." I smiled and whispered in her ear.

"No problems." she mirrored before pulling away, "Now come on, we have to go." she grabbed my hand and her keys and pulled me to the car. After locking my door I jumped in the car and we quickly made our way to the arena.

~~

As we walked into the arena my jaw dropped instantly. I was in complete awe at the size of the place, and the thousands of people that now occupy it. I stared at the view for a few more minutes before El pulled me to the part of the arena where we were sat; our seats where on the front row, just a little to the right of the centre. We sat down and watched the supporting act before the set changed and the arena erupted in screams, making me realise that the boys were about to come on. I found it strange to see so many people here to support the lads. When I first met Harry he was just some normal guy that came into the shop, but little did I know he was actually a huge international success. I can't actually believe these guy have been together for 3 years and I had no idea, I've clearly been living in a shell. I'm quite excited about this actually! It my first concert ever an also the first time I'll have ever heard the lads sing, so it's a rather special moment for me.

I turned to El and smiled before facing the front again and watching as the lads entered, smiling widely and waving excitedly to the crowd. The guys sang their opening song 'Live While We're Young' before they started to talk, "Hello everybody!!" Liam cheered as the crowd screamed in reply, "We hope you guys have an amazing night tonight! We love you all and we're very grateful for you all coming here to support us!" he yelled to the crowd.