I Was Doing Things

Warning: some hardcore making out lol if you're like 10 leave
[I wanted to practice my kissing scenes for my other stories so that's why you get this]

"Tommy stop, the gathering is soon," Newt hissed as he tried to pry Thomas' hands off his hips.

"No, I wanna kiss you," Thomas pouted as he pulled the second in command closer.

"We're gonna be late," Newt said softly as his breath hitched in his throat.

"Fine, tell me to stop," he smirked against Newt's neck as he started gently kissing the skin.

"Thomas!"Newt protested again but it didn't even faze the brunette boy.

"I don't hear you saying stop," Thomas grinned as he shifted down to Newt's thighs and quickly picked him up.

Newt couldn't hold back the smirk that spread across his face. The gathering didn't start for another 15 minuets.

Thomas smiled in victory as Newt locked his legs around Thomas' waist.

"You just can't resist my charm," he said as he carried Newt across the room and dropped him lightly on a table.

"Watch it or we'll go to the meeting right now," Newt threatened as he pulled Thomas closer by the hem of his T-shirt.

"Oh yeah? I bet," Thomas moved closer so his lips were ghosting over Newt's.

Newt leaned up impatiently as connected their lips.

Thomas didn't dare say anything as he kissed him fully back. Their lips moved together in a pattern they discovered worked best for them after the first time they kissed, which for the record, was a complete mess.

Newt slipped his hands up Thomas' shirt and traced the outlines of his muscles.

"Perks of dating a runner," Newt mumbled against Thomas' lips as his fingers ran across his abs.

Thomas smiled into the kiss as he squeezed Newt's hips.

Newt jumped a little at the pressure which made Thomas laugh.

"We're gonna be late now," Newt breathed out as Thomas moved down to his neck

"Oh well, they can wait," Thomas said as he left a trail of teasing kisses down to Newt's collar bone.

"They'll all....all know what we're doing," Newt huffed as his eyes fluttered shut.

"All you have to say is stop," Thomas said as he switched to open mouthed kisses across the bone.

"Don't you dare bloody stop," Newt growled as his hands went into Thomas' hair.

"Whatever you say second in command."

Newt bit his lip as Thomas started moving back up his neck.

"Bloody hell," Newt swore softly as he gripped onto Thomas' arms.

"The gathering just started," Thomas stated as he brushed his lips against Newt's.

Newt just pressed his lips roughly to Thomas'. Soon enough they were full on making out, their tongues battling for dominance as Thomas kept a tight hold on Newt's waist.

"We gotta...." Thomas cut him off with another hard kiss, "Tommy....we gotta stop."

"No," he wined as he bit at Newt's lower lip.

"We have to get to the gathering," Newt sternly said as he pushed Thomas away gently.

He stuck out his lower lip and gave Newt his best puppy dog eyes.

"I get it, you're bloody adorable but come on, we gotta go."

Thomas mumbled something about finishing this later as they ran as fast as Newt's limp allowed.

Newt barged into the dead silent room.

"Sorry I was late," he said, an unreadable expression taking over his face, "I was doing things."

Minho crossed his arms and stared at his friend, trying to see through his lie. Before he could ask anything Thomas burst into the room with his hair a mess and his shirt all wrinkled up.

"In case anyone was wondering, I'm things."

Newt flared up red as the whole glade started dying of laughter.

"Thomas!" Newt yelled as he roughly shoved the boy into his designated spot.

"Rough, I like it," Thomas winked as he pulled down the collar of Newt's shirt to reveal the marks covering his collar bone.

Fury was written across Newt's face as the laughter continued.

"Can we all focus please?" Newt yelled.

"Next time don't be late."

I have nothing to say. This was just pointless Newtmas making out whoops!