I packed a bag for the week then ran downstairs.

"Walk, princess. We don't want you tripping and falling down the stairs now, do we?" I shook my head no. "Alright, now. Just let me grab your gift. Then we will apparate." He grabbed a box with pink wrapping paper and a pink bow. "Hold tight to your suitcase." As he held onto me, I held tight to my suitcase. We appeared in front of a huge manor.

"This is it, princess. This is Malfoy Manor." We walked up to the front door and I knocked. A few seconds later, a scrawny house elf that looked to have just a potato sack on, answered.

"Hello, I'm Ashly. What's your name?" I asked, looking at the house elf. The house elf looked at me shocked.

"D-Dobby." Before I could speak anymore, Daddy interrupted me.

"Dobby, please tell Lucius and Narcissa we are here." Dobby nodded, opening the door wider for us. We walked in and he closed the door, wandering off. A few seconds later, a couple walked in. The woman smiled.

"Hello, Severus!" She hugged Daddy for a brief second then let go.

"Hello, Narcissa and Lucius. Great to see you again." Daddy shook the man's, Lucius, hand.

"And who might this cutie batootie be?" Narcissa smiled at me as I hid behind Daddy.

"This is my little princess, Ashly." Daddy pushed me in front of him, gently.

"Hello, Ashly. I'm Narcissa and this is my husband Lucius." She gently hugged me. Lucius just smiled and nodded.

"It's nice to finally meet you Ashly. Your Uncle Severus has not stopped talking about you." I looked at him confused. He realized what he said and fixed it. "I mean, your father has told us a lot about you." I smiled a little. Narcissa looked around then frowned.

"Draco should've been down here a few moments ago. Draco? Draco! Get down here!" A few minutes later, a boy came running in.

"Sorry, Mother and Father. I was trying to flatten my hair. He turned and saw me. He had familiar blond hair. I realized that he was the boy from my dream. Both of our eyes widened.

" YOU?!" We both said, causing our parents to look confused.

"I thought you were just someone from my dream, but you're actually real?"

"I was just thinking the same thing. I mean I thought you were just the girl who said, 'Remember my last name, Potter, just remember me."

"Wait, my last name isn't Potter, it's Snape. And I thought you were just the boy who said 'Remember this catch phrase, 'My father will hear about this'."

"But you said your name was Ashly Potter and your younger brother was Harry Potter. There's also proof. You have a lightning bolt scar on your forehead." He pushed my hair to the side, showing it. I looked confused.

"I always thought I had a brother. Daddy, is this true?" Daddy sighed.

"Go ahead and tell her Severus. She may not be mad." Narcissa said, leading us all to the dining room. Daddy sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I turned to face him.

"I was going to tell you tonight, princess. When I gave you your gift. Here, go ahead and open it." He handed me my present. I opened it to see a pink photo album with my name on the front. Only it didn't say Ashly Anne Snape it said Ashly Anne Potter. I glanced at him confused. I opened it up to the first page. The was a picture of a woman smiling.