Chapter XIV

Assassin's pov:

"I remember. That was why I felt that something important to me was lost.", I said. That was why I felt so lost. I had lost Tigress. I needed her, she was my Kitten. I love her. I always felt at peace with her even if I just met her again yesterday - or I think was yesterday. I wasn't mad at her anymore.

I then heard shuffling on the cot Po was sleeping on. He was starting to wake up. The goat then stood up and carried a cup of green tea with her. Me, I closed my eyes and looked on the ground. I was still at shock from recovering my memories.

"Come on! Wake up! I know you're awake, panda.", she said. Po then woke up and looked at the green tea the goat was holding.

"Yeah. Like you're gonna make me drink tha-", the goat pinned a needle somewhere on Po's head to make him shut up and open his mouth. She poured the tea inside his mouth and removed the needle from his forehead so that he could gain back control and accidentally swallowed the tea. I wasn't feeling myself anymore. I was crestfallen, guilty for my ill words towards her, and felt lost because of the separation. I needed Kitten. I needed to be near her.

Po's pov:

I can't believe the goat was able to get me to drink that green tea. It was disgusting! For me at least. I removed the needles from my body and examine the place. I turned to look at Assassin who had a look in his eyes of... sadness? Maybe guilt? He looked like he was sad about something. I could see his face clearly because his hood had been pulled down. He looked familiar. 'Fang?', I thought. It didn't look like him. He had a half torn right ear as his left eye had a large scar.

"Fang?", his ears perked up as he looked towards me.

"Hey, Po.", he said with a strained smile as if he hasn't smiled for years.

"Wait a second. You're Assassin?", he nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you before, buddy. I didn't know who you were because I was dealing with amnesia."

"It's alright, Fang. Oh my god! We could be prank buddies again with Monkey!"

"Sure!", Fang's face lit up slowly, but he was still sad. I wonder why?

"Master Shifu and Tigress would be happy to see you! Anyways, where are we?", I asked as I looked at the area.

"This," the goat lady we met at Shen's tower said as she pointed to the place in front of us. "was a beautiful place. A place full of pandas.", she finished. Suddenly, a vision then flashed through my eyes as I fell down from the cot.

"Stop fighting it.", the goat said.

"It's just a stupid nightmare."

"Nightmare? Or memory.", the goat said.

"Your friend, Fang, here had already learned to accept his past from his amnesia. He is ready to make up for his mistakes now, and is ready to go back. How about you?", the goat asked. I took in a deep breath and I was waiting to see if I was ready to accept it. I had to find inner peace.