"wh-."

"how could you bring this up without properly knowing (y/n)?!" he yelled standing up and rubbing his hands through his hair. You lifted your eye brows and watched as he paced in front of you. Why was he so angry?

"okay I'm sorry I just thought she looke-."

"you have no idea what Lauren looked like." He says bluntly as his eyes land on you.

You sucked in a breath of air and crossed your arms to your chest as you began to get angry. "then how did she look Jungkook?" you asked.

The air continued to buzz into the steaming room as you waited. "she was beautiful." He says and you feel a burning lump in your throat begin to form. "she had the softest hair and the sweetest lip-."

"do you still love her?!" you asked pushing on his chest making him try and catch his balance.

Jungkook scoffed as he regained his stance and watched your angry posture. "what are you jealous of a dead girl?" he said making you want to scream.

"answer the fucking question Jungkook!" you screamed as you clutched your hands to your side. You pictured how happy he would be if he knew that Lauren was actually alive. Would Lauren take him back? there was so many terrible questions running through your mind and you just wanted to silence them.... As you looked at your boyfriend you hoped that he would be the one to silence those fears.

The air cut off and the room was almost filled with complete silence again. That was until he spoke, "I do."

Your jaw dropped down as you felt your heart break. You took a couple steps back as you watched him. "get out..."

"(y/n) I love you though...I'm just saying if things were how they were for me and her back t-."

"get out!" You screamed as tears streamed down your face. "get out of my house." You say as you throw his jacket at him. "Go back to telecom and talk to the boys about Lauren Jungkook." You say not caring about breaking the guys promise.

"what do you-."

"did I stutter?" you scoffed through your silent tears. "I said get out of my house. Text me when you are ready to talk like an adult." You say turning away from him.

The room felt completely silent and for a moment you thought Jungkook had left. "This isn't over (y/n)..." He said making you turn around. "I still love you so much more." He said as small tears rolled down his cheeks.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and chuckled. You honestly felt like you were losing your mind. "did you hear everything you just said to me?" you asked rhetorically. A thought came to your mind as you watched Jungkook rub the back of his neck. "what if I said I still love Yugyeom huh?" you asked and his eyes widened.