Chapter 21

??? pov: 
well let's see how all of esdeath friends and lovers are doing within this wonderful year, I think of positive things and the best for a corrupted world. I wonder how the world is without me watching over it for these millions of years and still counting, I fear that mankind will end this wonderful heaven they call earth now. I wish to see all of mankind together for to solve their deadly desires of destroying one another, I don't want this world to end in destruction for the young to not grow up into better people from these chains of deadly desires from the old world. Please can someone else hear my voice crying out my desires of a better world for all to see? Can you hear me screaming out in pain from all the torture i see? Can you see my tears pouring out the poisonous waterfalls of destruction? Can you even see my wings turn from white to red even to black bleeding out my sins to be evil? i don't like this to happen, but i picture it that it will happen soon to me and to ever angel watching over a family so much to have a bond with them.  Esdeath please hear my cry, anyone please hear my warning to you all of your desires will turn evil before you know it. I will help you all to a certain point of time before all hell breaks lose onto my soul and yours, I beg and beg all to you to change your darken thoughts of destroying one another. Just once you can see there is no need for violence in this world.