16

Hong Kong's POV
I knew I had to pick a side. The 1ps or the 2ps. I can't let 2p Spith Korea have his "cutie" but yet the 2ps were my friends and I have to help them. When I left 2p South Korea was holding 1p South Korea bridel style and France Romano and 1p North Korea were in a net with broken chip things in their necks.
"Since those 4 are lost with 2p South Korea, Hong Kong your stealthy. You go get them. Do you want any help?" Germany asked/said so I shook my head no.
And after that I left the van and walked inside to where I knew they were being held.
I saw North Korea, Romano and France in a cell with a table right outside of said cell. I also saw 2p South Korea looking at the deadly objects on this table, but I didn't see 1p South Korea anywhere. 2p South Korea wouldn't just leave his "cutie" out of sight range.
"Where's your 1p?" I asked him.
"Under the table. I think he's scared."
And then I just nodded my head. I then saw 2p South Korea pick up his scythe. I didn't really care about them but I knew I couldn't let him kill them. I had to think fast. He went into the cell but without his scythe this time. He wasn't looking so I grabbed his 1p and ran. I put him in the van and ran back inside back to where i was standing before and thankfully his 2p hadn't noticed yet. He was asking them questions. I knew North Korea had to still play his game. I knew he had already explained it to them.
"I went to take both of you'll back to Oliver's house." North said innocently but with a unemotional expression on his face.
"What are these two doing here then?" 2p South Korea asked
"I honestly have no idea" North said lying.
"South Italy, France, what are you'll doing here?" North asked.
"Well... We.... Uhhhhh....." They both said not knowing how to put it as North got let out and was now standing side by side of his brother's 2p.
"Hong Kong. My cutie is lost. Help me find him." 2p South Korea said, "North take these two back to the mansion."
"Will do" North said as I nodded my head.
As the net was cut and Romano and France fell to the ground with a thud, North grabbed their arms and hauled them away. I went with 2p South Korea looking for his 1p.
North Korea's POV
"We got out of there alive. Hong Kong, while my brother's 2p with interrogating us, took my brother to the van. Hong Kong can handle himself I'm sure." I told them. Damn I'm begging to sound like Germany.
"You're-a beginning to sound like that potato bastard." Romano commented.
"Shut your pie hole." I retorted.
"Honhonhonhonhonhon~ who with Romano?" France said butting in.
"Oh shut up both of you'll. France don't you dare." I said.
"Honhonhonhonhonhon~ make me." France said once more.
"DAMMIT FRANCE!" I yelled as I opened it the van door just to have everyone stare at me.
"Just great." I muttered under my breath.
"Where's Hong Kong?" Germany asked.
"With 2p South Korea looking for him." I told him as I took a seat everyone immediately knowing what I meant by me saying "him."
---------------
Hey guys sorry I took so long to update. But I had some stuff going on. Don't ask. It's not important. And it's also none of you guys' damn business.

~fuck life