sensing him

Before 8 hours**

I stared at the clock, in  Our huge living Room, it's already 4 O'clock, and my father didn't show up yet.

I sigh, then shift in the Couch, making my self comfortable.

After 5 minutes, I heard a door click, I looked up and saw my dad grinning, when he saw me he whistled.

I got up and hugged him, "so, how's the meeting? I asked my dad Casually.

"Fine" he simply said," we have a dinner today with An other Alpha, I looked at him, my eyes wide,

"is it, Blake?" I asked hoping I'm right.

he rolled his eyes and nodded, then covered his ears waiting for me to squeal in Excitement, but I staid silent, and just smiled, he looked at me with suspicious look.

"you won't squeal?"

"nope"

"really?"

I rolled my eyes at him "yes, I stopped squealing for like 3 months" I said with a proud look.

he chuckled then hugged me "Congrats my dear, now if you will excuse me I have some works to do" I hugged him back and went to my room, waiting for my Bestfriend, Black the Alpha of the true blood, And his Beta David, they're really funny, hot, sexy, amazing friends, good huggers, and umm… yeah they are awesome.

I staid at my bed Reading stories at wattpad, on my laptop .

I was in the half of the story, when someone knocked on my door, I looked up.

"come in"

the one of the maids poked her face and her body on the other side she smiled at me and I returned it with a kind one.

"miss, alpha Blake and beta, David, are here waiting for you" she said, nodding her head, and I noticed that she always do it.

I remembered what she said and hurried to the living room, of our pack.

once I saw, David I jumped at him, hugging him, making him, be unstable and fall on the couch.

when he noticed it's me,, he laughed and hugged me back, I kissed his cheeks, and smiled.

"Omg, it's like I haven't seen you for a year"

I said hugging him tighter than before, he laughed, and shook his head.

"You just saw me one week ago" he said laughing, I laughed with him.

"OH- MY-GOSH, I cant believe you forgot about me !!.

I thought that I'm the one you love the most"

I turned around facing, Blake.

"OMG, please tell me you didn’t see that" I said acting in his silly act.

he nodded his head, sniffing, and faked crying.

"I will never be able to face you again, you cheated on me with my best friend"

he said placing and hand on his forehead, and other on his chest.

I couldn't help but laugh, at him.

I ran and hugged him tightly, my hands wrapped around on the back of his neck, while my legs are on his waist.

" I missed you a lot asshole"

I said after letting go.

he rolled his eyes

"of Corse you did I'm your sexy best friend" he said smirking.