That Encounter

Mkay

You stirred around in your bed, you couldn't stop thinking about it, and you couldn't go to sleep.
What was that you thought about? Well let's see :DD

"So Onceler, how's your thneed selling? I bet no one-"

"Yeah, Yeah! NO one did! And NO one will!"

your grin turned to a frown and it fell silent.

"You know what," you said taking a deep breath

He gave you a sad look

"Imma help! But not cut down tree!"

He laughed "Still not chopping down trees?!"

"A promise is a promise!"

He laughed even more "You're like a loyal dog!"

"Why is that?" You asked walking towards him while cracking your knuckles, he ran away from you.

"Woof woof!" he teased running up to his bedroom.

"Oh, you're getting!" you said chasing after him.

"I want it!" he replied with a sly tone as he looked around for a place to run to.

You stopped in your tracks and gave him a disgusted look, cracking your knuckles you walked towards him, while he stared at you.

"You per— AHH!"

You yelped as tripped over that unforgiving thneed, you tried grabbing on to him but it was too late. You closed your eyes waiting for impact (;-;)

You didn't get it.

"Ouch..." You groaned as you opened your eyes "Woahhh...."

Both you and Once-ler looked at each other. He leaned against the wall, his one arm beside your head, faces so close you could feel his breath hitch. You stared at eachother, he leaned forward suspensefully as you got prepared

3

2

1

THUMP!

"OW!" Once-ler shrieked pulling himself up, it has appeared that, intead of kissing you, his lips collided with the wall. You stared at him amused.

After about five seconds of staring, you bursted out laughing. Unsure, Once-ler laughed along awkwardly. That's when you laughed louder as a tear formed in the brim of your eyes.

"I-I don't get it," Once-ler said "I got hurt,"

"failure! Loser! Kiss attempt! pervy! Twat!" You taunted. He rolled his eyes, cupped your face with his hands and pulled you forward. You stared at him as 'I want it' played again and again in your mind.

He did it, you could tell how much passion it felt.You moaned, embarrassed, as Lora walked in, staring wide eyed. Yet Oncie didn't pull away.

Dayum

He

H-he

He hugged you.

BWAHAHAHAHHAAH!

The End! SORRY I CAN'T WRITE IT! TOO CHHEeZy! Apologies! I'm busy (basketball, badminton, clubs (school clubs)) I'm trying to find time to write GREED ;-;