Ty's arrival

Adam's P.O.V:

Today's the day when he comes to visit,

Ty

I thought we were all going to be happy- spend time together and laugh.

But I was nieve.

Not everything that happens in life is like a movie.
To be honest I forgot completely about the big fight Barney and Ty had.

It was a couple of months ago when Ty told us that he was having problems with his girlfriend.
He was really distraught about it and asked us to not say anything.

Just so happens that Barney's skype account was hacked- so when Ty broke the news to us someone else heard.

Before we knew it word had spread all around twitter.

'Deadlox's is having trouble with his GF- from Barney'

You can imagine what happened after that.
Ty and his girlfriend are still together and it all worked out fine except Barney and Ty were still fighting.

I had to stop it before it blew up but I guess Barney took it the wrong way.
We've been at each other's throats since and I fear that the whole Red thing will just blow it up even further.

I realized I was just mindlessly doodling and a note pad.
I sighed.

"You ok dude?" Ty said as he walked into my office.
"Huh?! Yer I'm fine thanks" I said as I rubbed face. "I'm glad you're here Ty" I smiled but inside I was just tried- I wanted to flop onto my bed but we still had work till 9 pm today.

"Is there anything I can do though dude?" Ty asked.
"Um... well Ross could use help setting something up- he's been complaining about it all day" I yawned.
"Got it!" He gave me a stupid grin and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ty's P.O.V:

I knew Adam was stressed about the whole situation- I felt bad.
He was fighting with his friend because of me.

I put the whole thing behind me-
I don't care anymore.

I knocked on Ross' door.
I heard a muffled voice say 'come in'

"Hey Ross- Adam said you need help setting-" I saw Ross on the floor trying to assemble a new desk chair...

And failing miserably.

Bolts and nuts were sprawled all on the ground. Parts of the chair was put together backwards.
I sighed.

"How did you manage that?!" I asked in confusion. I got down on my knees and started scooping some bolts up.
"It's better not to ask" Ross replied.
Man Ross is like a baby.

After we disassembled Ross' chair monster it didn't take long to assemble the chair the right way.
"How does it feel?" I asked as Ross plunked his butt onto the chair.
"It's comfy" Ross replied.

"Wanna sit" Ross got up and offered me his chair. It was soo comfy!!
"Hey Ross!" I said. "Look are butts are basiclly touching" I said stupidly.
Ross laughed awkwardly.

"Well I gotta go- Thanks for setting up my chair" Ross smiled and walked out of the office.

I sighed.

Maybe me coming here wasn't such a good thing- but at least I helped someone.