I'm back

Max's P.O.V:

I'm excited,

I'm happy.

It's been 12 whole months since I last saw everyone. Thanks to her doctors my sister is fully recovered which is really remarkable.
I stayed back for a couple of months just so she can settle in but she kept insisting I went back.

And now I'm back.

I have this big stupid grin on my face but I don't care.
I pull up to the parking lot outside of my old apartment.

I get out and I excitedly walk to my old flat.
I missed everyone but I missed Ross the most. Last year he helped me through a lot of crap and I owe him my life.

He doesn't know I'm coming here, I wanted to surprise him.

I ring the doorbell.

I see the handle turn.

And Tim open the door.

"Tim?!" I exclaim. I'm happy to see him but still confused.
I hug him. "Max what are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.
"I wanted to surprise Ross and the other guys" I explained.

"Tim who's at the door?" Ross said sleepishly and stumbled over to the door.

"Hey Ross" I said. His eyes brightened up. "Max?!" He exclaimed and hugged me. "What are you doing here?!"
"Surprize! I'm back bitches" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross explained everything.

He couldn't pay the rent so he got Tim to move in and help.
For some reason he kept my room free and moving back in was easy.
At least now rent's gunna be cheaper with Tim living here.

"I can't wait to see Adam and Barney and Red and everyone at the offices" I said. Tim and Ross looked at each other and sighed.
"I'm not sure if you wanna go there" Tim said warningly. "W-what why?" I asked concerned.

"There's been some... drama" Ross said, giving me a look, signaling me to be concerned.

*Hey guys ;p welcome back! Soz this is a short chapter- there'll be a really long one in the future so look out for that! Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bubbles out!*