Chapter Two: Josh Franceschi

~Lily~  

With my elbows leaning against the counter, I watched the scenery around me with a bored expression. The place was packed, as usual. There were mostly girls in short dresses, perverted guys grabbing places they shouldn't be grabbing and basically, there was not a sober person in sight. Well, except for me, of course.  

I've been working at this bar in Seattle for at least four years. Every night is the same, drunken idiots come in here, some try to flirt with me for free drinks but it never works. They're stupid if they think 'complimenting' me is going to get them out of having to pay for drinks. Sometimes, interesting things happen but that's rare. It's the same old bar scene every night and I'm tired of it.  

"Excuse me, love." A voice asked. I looked up at saw a guy around my age looking back at me with a cheeky grin. He had an English accent, like me, which was somewhat nice to hear again. I don't remember where in the UK I came from but all I know is that I was born there and somehow, I ended up here in Seattle.  

See, about six years ago, I woke up in some hospital. I didn't remember anything from my past. The only thing I remembered was that I had this friend named Tyler who committed suicide. I didn't even remember my own name, the doctors told me that my name is 'Liliana Grace White'. Not exactly something I like but it's not like I can change it, right?  

"What would you like?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the English stranger. Something about him was oddly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.  

The stranger scrunched his nose up before shrugging, "A burger and a beer." He ordered.  

Nodding, I wrote down his order and handed it the one of the workers in the kitchen before walking back towards the stranger.  

"I take it your from Sheffield?" The stranger asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I said nothing but simply shrugged in response. "What's your name?" He asked.  

"Lily." I replied, sending him a friendly smile.  

"Lily?" The stranger raised an eyebrow at me, "I'm Josh. Josh Franceschi." He introduced himself.  

'Josh' continued staring at me with narrow eyes. It was as if he was trying to figure something out about me. It was weird and starting to annoy me so I decided to ask him why he was staring at me.  

"What's your last name?" Josh suddenly asked.  

"White. Liliana White." I answered.  

Josh's eyes widened, "Holy shit." He muttered before standing up from the stool and quickly walking away.

Broken Hearts & Forgotten Memories // Oliver Sykes [On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara