17: Save me!

Someone's POV

"Girl! I heared that suga-oppa will confess to Yeri!!!! And ask her to the mascaraed party!!!" She said while she's catching her breath and she face the Black-colored hair girl .

" tch. I think we need to do something so we can stop him and i have an idea so girls be ready ok ?" The black-colored hair said while she's laughing like she won already .

Yeri's POV

I was walking around the hallway when someone pull me .

"Miss yeri!!! S-suga oppa is hurt pls help me!" The girl who pulled me said.

"What!?? Where? Please take me there" i said.

So she takes me at the back of the school building where no one goes .
Suddenly some of the girls gathered and one girl push me at the wall that make me cough and groan

"Uuhhgg... W-why? Your doing this?" I said.

"Bwahahahahaha!!!! Your hurt? Hahaha you deserve that bitch! " one girl laugh and said to me .

" what d-did i do to you ?" I said with fear in my eyes. Another girl come closer to me and punch me and slap me at the face.

"You! don't! Deserve! Him! " she said because she slapped and punched i sat the the ground .

"S-stop.... Someone pls Save me!..." I said as my eyes got blurry and before i collapse someone shield me from the blond girl that should kick me but a tall guy protect me.

"You sluts! Go away i will not let you hurt her and if you wont run away now I promise you all will not get out from here Alive !" The tall guy said as the girls run off and before I lost conscious he hug me and said to me.

"Yeri ah i will not let you go away again " and as he says that i got collapse .

After~

I woke up and i touches my head "w-where am i?" And when i said that the tall guy again ...

"Yeri ah your in the clinic and you need to rest ok?" Someone told me and when i look at him he smiled

"What the????? Junnngg J-jaehyunnnnn!????" I said

" hahahahaha XD yeri! I said call me woojae! You never change i first saw you when we're young . you used to bully who bullies other and now i saw you being bullied .. Hays fate" he said and i punch his tummy

"Stupid!" I said . and jaehyun is my best friends since we were in grades school and i used to bully him Now look at him? His taller handsomer and bully?

"Your a bully (╥_╥) " jae hugs me tight when i said that

" but im still a hugger XD" he said

" yeah obviously hahah" i said and suddenly suga-oppa came in and he froze when he see me and jae hugging

"Ahh ehhh sorry i think i disturb you two i need to go " suga oppa said

"No! Wait opppa!! " I try to stop gim but he already left .

"Who's that?" Jae said and i think his angry?

"Thats Suga-oppa " i said and he cross his arms and lip bite "tsk " is the only word he said.

-Author-nim-

Helllooooowwwwwwwww~~ hehehe i wish you loved it pls support until the end and vote and comment if you likeヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿