14: New Life

No one's POV

Days have past after they met . They we're like kids again that laugh, play and do something childish with the children in the school. Even thought they're old enough to do things like that .

-Present -

they sat under the tree. Yuri sat while jungkook is laying on her lap and jungkook is playing at her Hair while Yuri is looking at Jungkook.

"Your really a great gift that god gave me and I can stay like this Forever. " Jungkook said to yuri while touching her cheeks suddenly tears falldown from her eyes and jungkook notice it, that made jungkook sit and touches her both cheeks and his face near to yuri

"Hey hey, why are you crying?? " jungkook panicked .

"I-im fine , it's j-just... I'm also Happy that your with me.... kookie... I really love you " Yuri said while blushing so hard and jungkook was so happy to hear it from her. And that made him nearer his face to yuri it must be the first kiss of the two Lovers when someone interrupt them.

"Uhmm... Yuri unni--Awww I'm s-so sorry!!!" Yeri Said, the two lovers we're shock that makes The two blush so hard

"Uhmmm....I-its okay Yeri ah.. W-what is it again you want? " yuri said while trying to compose her self. And same as jungkook.

"Uhm... it's because of suga oppa... " Yeri said and yuri look at her eyes. Yuri is so worried about yeri. Kim yerim is like a little sister to yuri. She is damn crazy to Suga but shes expert at hiding it until now she is still hiding her true feelings thats why Yuri is worried to her. To think that Yeri is still a High school student and yuri sees her self to yeri that's why she is guiding her in the right path and tries to make her calm.. well she's only obsessed about him when she's with Yuri but she's Not that obsess to him anyway.

Yuri Stand up

"Okay... kookier-oppa Can I? " jungkook knows what she mean that's why he let her. And yuri Takes the hand of Yeri and takes her to the rooftop.

-Rooftop -

"Okay, Yeri ah what's the problem? " Yuri said in a concerning Tone.

"I-i want to.... confess on him... " Yeri said in a shy tone and yuri giggle when she saw Yeri Blush so hard.

"Kyeopta!!! " Yuri Hug her and that made Yeri shock and she Can only do is to hug her back

"Your cute when your blushing Yeri ah. "

"N-no I'm not "

"Okay when will be the day? "

"After the Christmas party "

"Hahah okay, I'll help you on that. Just leave it to me *smirk * "

" Yuri Unnie? Are you planing something? "

"Hahahaha! That is a secret My little Yeri "

Yuri's Face ➡ ❇_❇
Yeri's Face ➡ ≧﹏≦

Author: Taellin !( I'm here!! )

And That comntinues in the next Chapter *^O^* and sorry guys that your suggestions are not here in this chapter but I promise that I'll add it in the next more chapterrssss ~~ (*>.<*) Guys I hope you like the update