Chapter 1

After meeting the boys and give them advice about there songs. I wanted to go to the rooftop some fresh air maybe. As I went there I saw Hyona crying nonstop. I quickly run to her and comfort her.

"Hey, what happen? Why are you crying?" I worriedly said. I don't know why but I'm nervous. She's calming herself then wipe the tears that we're falling awhile ago. She compose herself then look at me.

"Y-yuri please help" she stuttering said.

"What kind of help ?" I nervously asked.

"I want you to help me be close with jungkook. I really do love him. I thought I was just admiring him or what. I just realize how important he was for me. I can do everything for him " she desperately said. I can feel pain being stab directly to my heart. I was taken aback when she held my hand and squeeze it lightly. I can se determination through her eyes. I take a deep breath, closed my eyes for a bit and finally gave my answer.

"Yes I'll help you" I said and held my tears for falling down that she will question me why. So I resist and tried to hide those pain that still lingering in my heart. I hope jungkook will cooperate. She happily smile and jump like a kid. She stopped and face me again.

"Wait one last thing can you distance yourself to jungkook it really does hurt me while I see you two talking happily like there's me exist" she seriously said. I was shocked upon hearing those things from her. She suddenly change mood from begging to happy and now demanding and serious. She wasn't like that before? Or maybe this is true her. My eyes went wide while looking at her. She really is desperate. I should not agree to this. But I treasure my friendship with her. She is the only girl that was my friend no one eles except from BTS. I slowly nodded. I unwillingly smile at her.

"Gosh! Thanks alot! You're the best!" She happily said and hug me. I hug her back. From on this day I should start avoiding jungkook.

After school I wanted some time being alone. Reflect from what I did awhile ago. I walk towards the playground where me and jungkook always played on. I sat one of those bench and look at the scenario. Where children play with other and get along so well. I was just wondering if what will happen to me if I didn't met jungkook back in kinder. Will I be alone till now? Should I really agree to hyona's proposal?  Will I let him go? Even if his not mine. I felt like I betrayed him. Someone sat beside me.
I was so shock looking at him as he look at the kids.

"Why are you alone here yuri? You should tag me along " he said as he look at me with a smile plastered on his face. My heart skip a beat when I look to his eyes. He is my first crush, first friend, first in all. He was there for me to comfort and make me happy. I involuntarily cried as I smile to him.

----------

I was walking pass by the play ground where me and yuri used to play. When I saw someone familiar to me that was sitting at the bench while looking at the kids. I realize that someone familiar we're yuri. I went and sat beside her. I think she was surprised seeing me sitting beside her.

"Why are you alone here yuri? You should tag me along " I said as I look at her with a smile to lighten up the mood but I was shocked as she cried as she smile.

"H-hey! Don't cry I'm here for you" I panicked said. I dont know the reason why she's crying right now but I want to comfort her so I pulled her to my arms and let her cry to my arms. I patted her back while as she cried out everything. I'm not use to see her crying. The last time she cried was when her pet died due to it's age . I comfort her until she fell asleep after that she was smiling like nothing happened but I knew she was in pain behind those smile. She is strong girl I ever seen that's why I treasure her so much.

"J-jungkook" she called for me and I let her go a little bit. She look at me as she said those words that shake my world like a earthquake that cause my world to break.

"I w-want you to stay a-away from me" she said. I saw pain through her eyes but, I'm more in pain right now. Hearing those words from her I'm sure she has a reason for it.

"W-why? Tell me why?" I almost shout asked her. She closed her eyes and open it I saw no emotion at all like she is numb right now.

"I don't want you as my friend anymore. Leave me alone and be friended with hyona not just friend but more of that too" she said demandingly. I don't believe to those words that came from her and be friended with hyona? And more of that ?

"Wait a sec. You're telling me to love hyona is that it? Tell me!?" I yelled as I asked her. I burst out already I don't want her to leave me and dump everything. I may not tell to myself but I knew she has a place in my heart. That is hurting right now.

"P-please jungkook, Thank you and goodbye" she said and run away. I don't know what came to her but I'm sure hyona has to do with this.