10: its time.

No one's POV.

The wedding day went well. And all of them are in the Reception and it started simple and happy. But Yuri excuse Clarisse to tell her something and That caught hyona's attention and followed them.

Yuri's POV

I think it's time.

"Unnie. I want to tell you something " I said. Now were in the garden of the hotel. Where the reception is.

"What? " my unnie said in curiosity

" I..... Want to go back in the Philippines. " I said and my sister nodded and realize what I just said and that made her cry.

"U-unnie stop crying.... I just Want to live in the Philippines and maybe mom and dad are there and i want you to have a happy life with Mr. DO " I Explained .

"B-but.... is it because you are not good for jungkook and had a fight? ... but-" I stopped her.

" Unnie I decided already so. ... pls. Let me live there peacefully. " I beg

"Okay... pls. Take care.. and wait when are you leaving? " she hug me and I whispered it to her

"Tomorrow "

"Okay "

Hyona's POV

'Yes! She's leaving. But I can't her what, and when she will. Leave.... but still she's leaving' . I said in my mind and I went back to the reception in a happy no in a big happy smirky smile whahahaha!

"Why are so Happy? " Kookie my Jagi ask me.

"No nothing "

"Sure? You look like an idiot "

"Yes! I am Sure tsk. " Badtrip

Wedding day is over and past few days had past and jungkook caught his attention when Yuri don't came to school. And he ask her teacher.

Jungkook's POV

I raised my hand and ask my teacher is standing in front Of the class

" Ma'am excuse me, Yuri is absent for 4 days already? "

" Oh! I remember and so sorry to inform you late... but yuri left the school. " Our teacher said in a unhappy tone and that caught everyone's attention but the other bts and hyona is just silent . And.I said

"What!? "

"W-why? , w-where is she Ma'am? " I ask

"Ohh.. she is no longer in the Korea. Jungkook... "

" Haha you're joking right she never leave without any good byes "

Our teacher didn't respond . And I look at bts and hyona and I shouted

"Do you know about this!? "

".... jungkook... " Jhope said

"Tell me! Do you!? "

"Kookie you don't need to Shout and you hate her right why are you so Concern about her huh!? "

"Because She is my Friend! "

"Your friend... Huh! Kookie wake up you hurt her badly that's why she leave! She hates you! SHE HATE-" I didn't let her finished and slapped her hardly and our teacher tries to stop me even bts but they can't.

"Jungkook! She is a girl! " rapmon said

"Jungkook!!!! ... I know.. I know when she leave and hug her before she leave korea.. us and everyone. " V Said. And that stopped me. And walk where V is and Thug his necktie.

"Why didn't you informed me!? "

"Because she is hurt because of you! She don't want to be hurt and you too. That's why she leave for everyone's sake and Hyona her best friend is deeply in love with her... First love... "

V said

"What? First love me?.. I thought you to are... "

"Dating haha.. no I was the one who made the first move but it makes everything worst so pls..understand "

Author-nim sorry now lng! Busy in school so sorry and ehehe here's the update @Kohono