chapter 8-

⬆ TREY ⬆

Toni

Me and Janet have been rebuilding our friendship, and it's actually going alot better than I thought. She comes over a lot,she buys stuff for the baby,idk why I'm only 9 weeks. She was even there when I finally told my mother. But for some reason her and Amaru don't talk anymore, they don't even look at each other. I asked her why and she said she didn't want to talk about so I went to ask him and he said fuck her. I'm just gonna leave that situation alone,it's not my place. I broke up with Kenny,he took it better than I thought. He said he suspected that I was cheating,I don't care me and Christian are in love. "Toni if you don't come on I'm leaving you" Jay yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't see why I have to go with you" She's going to get a piercing but she won't tell me what kind,all I know is she wants me to be there. "I just need a witness,this is not a piercing that many will see. The only people who will probably see it besides you is Trey."

Ugh,she's forever bringing him up,but I'm happy for her. Ever since last month when her and Amaru stopped talking she was a little depressed for a couple of days,but the one day her and Trey were literally on the phone all day and since then they've been dating. I wonder where this piercing is gonna be that only us two will see it. Lord,pray from my friend because she has lost her dammn mind. "Alright, let's go" I grabbed my bag while being dragged out my room by her. "Aww don't act all depressed about it,your gonna stress Brookie out" She rubbed my small but noticeable bump. This girl keeps calling my child that because she swears I'm having a girl and that I'm gonna name her Brooklyn. It's a cute name but she doesn't need to know that. "Whatever,let's make this quick you know I got an appointment after this."

"Why you gotta remind me,I'm mad I can't go. But I'll have fun with Trey and I'll tell you all about it tonight." She was blushing,it was so cute.

"I know you will,and y'all better not do anything inappropriate"

"You not my momma and speaking of her,she's not home again for the next couple of days so you know what that means." We got in the car,she is outta control I swear.

"Y'all so nasty,just use protection. We don't need two pregnant teens walking around here." Our families wouldn't know what to do with the both of us pregnant.

"Ok,MOM! Geez Toni chill out,I'm not stupid plus I've been planning this for some time now so of course I'm gonna use protection. I just can't take it anymore, I need some dick!"

We both busted out laughing. Who would've knew sweet little Janet would be like this. This time last year sex wasn't even in her long term goals. She was so saved and innocent.

"You are a mess,shit have enough sex for me too." I rolled my window up,because she had the AC on full blast.

"I will trust me I will,I'm a little scared though." We were at a stop light. Janet looked at me for some advice I guess.

"Aww,I forgot this is your first. It's not as bad as people make it seem. It'll be painful at first but then if he doing something right you'll just feel pleasure." The light turned green and while driving again,I saw her start tugging on her ear and playing with her neck. That meant either she was uncomfortable about something or she was about to lie.

"Well....he's not my first,technically" she was still tugging on her ear.

"So,who was,I can't believe you ain't tell me yet!" This heffa,ain't tell me who popped her 🍒,I'm highly upset.

"It's not important, he's irrelevant to me. I don't want to speak of him." She rolled her eyes.

"So..I can't know,seriously. That's fucked up Jay" I thought we were getting somewhere in the friendship but apparently not.