Chapter 10

"Kyoya."

My voice was low the only other thing that could be heard was the crackling of the fire. I scooted closer in between his legs. I nuzzled my face into his inner thigh through the pajama pants.

"Alistair, what are you doing?" Kyoya eyed me up and down.

"I didn't reject you.. That kiss mean't a lot to me too" I kiss his inner thigh then moved my face closer. Closing the distance even more. My breath reached his member making Kyoya twitch. He reached out a hand to the top of my head, petting my head almost like a dogs. So I try to convince him my love the only way a person knows.

"Can I?" I asked, blushing madly.

My mouth an inch away from the outline of his now hard member. That was easy. Without giving him time to answer as he stare down questioning me on how far I will actually go. I lick up the outline sucking the tip. My mind was simply blank.. Like it's all a dream. A dream all to real. One that I don't want to disappear..

I reached my hands up to the band of Kyoya's pants, playing against the warm skin there. I hooked my thumbs under the band, but paused.

"Can I take these off?" I start to pant at the heat raising in between us..

So much sexual tension building up. Looking at the lewd and erotic position he was at cause my member to throb.

Kyoya smirked, pushing his hips up while I pulled them down. I licked my lips as Kyoya's erection sprang free of the pants, a bead of pre-cum at the top already. I blushed harder. What have I got myself into? Whatever I got myself into I don't want to back out now. I slid my hands up Kyoya's legs to his thighs, glancing up at him. Kyoya was watching me intently. Embarrassed I say something I probably shouldn't have.

"What should I do?" I say.

"You're the one who got yourself into this. Now your asking me?" Kyoya's smirk spread father across his face.

"Just tell me what to do." I snarl to hide my embarrassment. Hard to do so when your face is like a tomato.

Kyoya smiled evilly a little and leaned forward. He pulled my face closer to his which pulled me up unto my knees. Inches away from his lips.

"You should know.. Your a guy too. Where does it feel good for you?" Each time Kyoya said a word his lips would graze against mine.

"I just want to make you feel good." I state. I leaned in pulled past my limit.

A deep kiss made my nerves stand on end while my hard member threatened to brake free from my pajama pants. Kyoya sucked on my bottom lip before gently biting it.

I open my mouth leaving him to explore. I was panting into his mouth as his hand runs down my sides before slipping under my silk pajama shirt. He teased my skin and it responded by trembling. He brakes the kiss to take off my shirt before kissing my neck and sucking my collarbone.

I bite my finger so I don't let out any embarrassing sounds. After a bit, Kyoya finally leans back into the seat once again staring at the spot he just made with eyes full of lust.

One of his hands plant it's self in my hair then tightens while the other played gently with the lips that just devoured mine. He begin to stroke himself idly, with the hand that had played with his lips, as he gazed down at me. My eyes moved to watch I couldn't hope but stare lustfully while his pumped himself slowly. His movements stopped. I quickly look back up to meet his eyes while he smirks at me full of satisfaction.

"Come here then," he said. voice low. I shivered and shuffled closer. Kyoya reached forward a thumb tracing my bottom lip. I licked his finger as he slipped a finger in my mouth.

"Suck." Kyoya demanded.

I twitched at his voice. So demanding but somehow it made my member swell. Maybe I'm a masochist. I curled my tongue around his finger. Kyoya moved his finger in and out of my mouth for a while. I felt my whole face burning as the preverted themes played through my head.

I closed my eyes to embarrassed to watch him stare down at me.. Though I could feel his eyes roam all over my body. Kyoya pushed another finger in as my tongue played over the tips of his fingers as Kyoya started to thrust them in and out.

I felt another finger at the corner of my mouth and I obediently opened it wider to fit all three. I heard Kyoya groan quietly and I opened my eyes curious to what face he would be making. Kyoya was staring at my mouth. Watching as he moved his fingers in and out to his own pace.

I subconsciously moaned at the look on Kyoya's face and sucked hard. I could feel saliva start drip down my chin unto my chest but I ignored it. Kyoya withdrew his fingers and causing me to whimper. I wanted to hear his grunt again..

Kyoya's hand was on his member again. His other hand wrapped around my chin bring my face forward. He rubbed the head against my mouth gently. The taste of pre-cum on my lips. With out much thinking I take his head in my mouth. Kyoya let out a grunt as he continued to pump himself slowly. Sucking the tip and letting my tongue circle around then lick the slit clean.

Kyoya stands up while grabing my hair tighter pulling himself farther into my mouth. Kyoya ran it over my tongue and my mouth watered at the salty taste. I bent my tongue to fit around his shaft. I slip my hand under my silky pants. I moan at my touch sending vibration to Kyoya's member which causing him grunt once again. I stroke myself as he pressed his dick to the back of the throat. Then slowly took it back out. I whine.

"Please." I beg for him to continue.

"What do you want?" He smirks

"I want you to fuck my mouth." I growl a little, angry and embarrassed I had to spell it out for him.

Kyoya chuckles. He pressed his member against my lips.

"Suck," Kyoya pushed himself into my mouth.

I moaned while speed up my hand that still stroke my hard member subconsciously and immediately did what I was told. My tongue ran along his shaft. Kyoya's hand fisted in my messed up hair as he thrust lightly. I moan once again once I felt his foot press up against my dick. How did it get to this so quickly?

I ran my hands farther up Kyoya's legs to his high thighs and I pressed him further in. Loving the small gasp he gave. My nose was against Kyoya's skin and I paused. Trying not to gag and end up trying to breath deeply through my nose.

"You're doing so well," he smirked.

Kyoya's eyes fluttered close and he swallowed. I whimpered then he began moving his hips. Pushing himself to a fast steadily beat. I could feel my eyes watering and spit dribbling from my mouth. My eyes moving up to watch Kyoya.

Kyoya's eyes were dark and unfocused. A blush was spreading over his cheekbones to the tips of his ears. He noticed my eyes looking up at him and he growled. Hands fisting in my hair and with a simple bite of his lips his moves became erratic. I shot through my pants just by watching him.

"I'm going to-" Kyoya pulled me tight against him, pushing him further into my throat. Kyoya let out a moan as warm liquid filled my mouth. Once he was done I cleaned him up with my mouth.

Kyoya's hand that still grabbed tightly to my hair pushed my face away. I licked my lips and swallowed. I wipe off my mouth as his looks down at my soaked pants. I stared up at him dazed.

"Was my face that erotic?" Kyoya smirked.