Grandma andromeda

Hey guys! This is based off a headcannon I saw recently:

Hope you like it!

Edward Remus lupin, get up now!" Shouted Andromeda from downstairs, starting to become really annoyed.
"Uuuummmmm" moaned teddy as he rolled over in bed and put the covers over his head.
"Teddy if you don't get up you'll miss the train to Hogwarts!" Shouted up andromeda.
Suddenly Teddy became very awake and sat up he couldn't miss the train. He wouldn't miss the train.
"OK gran I'm coming!" He yelled back excitedly.

He leaped out of bed and gazed at the mirror fixed on the wall next to the window. He saw his electric blue hair,sticking up all over  the place,a single lock of hair bubblegum pink. His eyes were currently dark blue and silver glints tumbled round in the sunlight. His skin was pale from lack going outside and his ears were pierced, despite his grandmas objections, and sprinkled with mostly black studs. But as he was a metamorpmagus he decided to change it a little bit. He changed his eyes to shining brown and made his skin more bronze and tanned so it looked like he'd had a interesting summer than sitting in his bedroom listening to his mum's old weird sisters albums all summer.

Then he quickly chucked on a pair of black skinny jeans, a crisp white t shirt and an unbuttoned red and black checked shirt.
"Teddy, what's taking so long!" Shouted up andromeda.
"Nothing gran I'm coming!" Replied Teddy as he galloped out of his room and down the stairs.

He arrived in the kitchen seconds later to see his grandmother waving her wand at various things. The washing up was washing itself up, the breakfast was making itself and the mess on the table from teddy's midnight feast was tidying itself up.

"Finally decided to come down then?" Andromeda asked sarcastically.
"Yeah, gran, my man cave is starting to smell."
"Lovely." Gran grimaced "Eat some breakfast dear it's a long journey from kings cross to Hogwarts don't want you getting hungry."
" yes speaking of that..." Teddy started.
"What?" Asked andromeda warily.
"Can I have some money for something off the trolley?" Teddy begged.
"20 sickles."
"A galleon."
"25 Sickles."
"30."
"Done." Andromeda bargained as she shook teddy's hand.

Teddy  slowly lowered himself into a chair at the kitchen table and began to eat his breakfast. When he'd finished he jumped out of his chair and started towards the living room.
"Have you packed" andromeda asked.
"No"
"Well you'd better go pack then!"