You Break Up

Henry: your mother wanted to move back to Boston and you had to go, despite all begging and pleading. Henry was heartbroken. "I don't want you to go, Y/N! I don't know what I'll do without you!" he said sadly.
"I don't want to go either, but I have to...I'll miss you so much," you said, kissing his cheek.

Pan: you caught him making out with a girl- a mermaid. You tapped his shoulder and said, "We're through."
He looked at you, surprised, and he pushed her off him and went after you. "No, wait!" he called, "Y/N!"
You spin around and gave him the look. "Think before you cheat, Peter Pan." you spat.

Neal: you caught him having a drink with Tamara at a bar and then going to kiss her. You walked up to him and just shook your head.

Baelfire: Your parents were scared of Baelfire's father, Rumplestiltskin, and although he saved your brother from the front lines, they made you move away.

Robin: As he was known to your family as a thief, they disapproved of him. He said you two should break it off so you wouldn't be shut out, and you tearfully agreed.

Graham: You used to be a maid in the palace, and Regina knew you and Graham were together, so when he didn't give her the heart of Snow, she banished you.

Hook: He was away sailing for so much, and you weren't allowed to go with him (thanks to your family), you told him that it wasn't going to work out and that you should just be friends. He protested at first, but then agreed.

Jefferson: You loved being with him and spending time with his daughter. He had put down the hat until Regina bargained with him, and when he sent Grace over to your house, promising to be back for tea, he didn't come back. You held on to hope, hope that one day he'd come back. 

August: It had been a long and stressful day at work and being a bit mad at August didn't help. You got in a fight and you walked out crying and angry.