Pan- Want

ouat_for_life

"Samuel!" I laughed as I fell back into the ocean in Neverland, by my boyfriend Samuel. He let go of my waist and let me be fully submerged in the water.

I came up, my shirt clinging to my wet body, and grabbed his hands, pulling him under. When we both resurfaced, I climbed on my shirtless boyfriend's back and we went to the shore.

Sam shook his hair, sending water droplets your way. "Saaaaam!" I mock whined.

"What?" he smirked at you.

I twirled my fingers in a circular motion and said, "Look away, I'm changing now!"

He laughed and did as told. I abandoned my soaking clothes for a dry purple shirt and black leggings.

"That's a lovely look on you, love." Pan said from behind me when I was just in my new bra and underwear.

"You pervert!" I exclaimed, holding up a towel to cover myself. "Stop staring!"

Sam came up to you, glaring at Pan. "Please look away from my girlfriend."

Pan bit his lip. "You both look so adorable." he scoffed. Was that...jealousy I detected?

"And the so adorable couple would appreciate you not staring at me." I spat, shooting daggers at him.

"Sam," Pan walked backwards, "come with me. We'll leave your girlfriend to change in peace."

Sam swallowed hard. "I'll see you soon, Grace."

I nodded at him and kissed his cheek. "Okay."

                *****~~~~~*****
I went back to camp, but there was no sign of Sam. I sighed as I sat down in front of Pan.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

Pan shrugged. "It's not my responsibility to know where your precious little boyfriend is all the time."

"Peter Pan, I want to know where Sam is."

"Sorry." Pan cocked an eyebrow. "Can't help you there."

"Listen," I started, "you got what you wanted: power. So let me know what I want to know. Where is my boyfriend?"

Pan had a small smile on his face. "You're wrong, Grace."

"About what?"

"I didn't get what I wanted most."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms. "And what don't you have?"

Peter met my eyes and said ever so softly: "You."