Twenty Two.

Before you read, please vote ! Xx

"Well." He smirked. "I had a little chat with Zayn."
*********

"You what?" I spat. "Louis what the hell is wrong with you?"

He shrugged. "I was just curious is all. I spun a little web of lies concerning what our relationship to one another was, and he ended up telling me some stuff."

"What do you mean by our relationship?" I asked in confusion.

"I told him I was your very concerned gay best friend." He responded cheerfully, picking at his nails.

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "What did he even tell you it's not like we did anything worth mentioning..."

Well we kinda did but that's not really anything to get frizzled over. Just a kiss, and it's not like me and Harry are together really anyways.

"He said you guys kissed the other day and he felt like you might get back together with him. I saw you two go into that barn together then come out a bit later. I'm not stupid Teagan I know what happened, I'm just disgusted you're still trying to hook up with Harry, you really should leave him alone it's so fucking wrong." He accused.

Shit it did look like we did something didn't it?

"Louis it's not like that-"

"Oh shut up, you're a fucking whore." He snapped, his voice only raising slightly so no one around would hear the conversation.

Oh hell no.

"Louis what the fuck?!"

"More like Teagan what the fuck! I thought you were cool and actually gave a shit about Harry but you don't. You're a disgusting slut." He spoke and that's all it took for me to slap him across his cheek as hard as I could.

He instantly grabbed his face in pain. "Wow, and you like to hit people. Of course, who would've guessed! I say something you can't handle hearing and you use violence to solve it. Disgusting." He mumbled, getting off the bench and walking towards the cabins.

I looked around to see a few people glance that way but ultimately no one thought anything of it because they all knew how Louis was.

Way to make me feel bad about it? He's right, you shouldn't hit people but still. Fuck him.

"What the heck was that about ?!" Harry asked, walking briskly towards me, having seen what just went on.

"Nothing just, don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll tell you." I responded softly.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine."

**********************

The next day at breakfast I sat at my normal table with Ty and the few others, peering around the room to see Louis and Harry all the way across the cafeteria, sitting at a table alone with a couple kids I didn't recognize.

The fuck?

I groaned, getting up from my spot and walking over there, once I was in a close proximity I heard Harry whisper something to Louis before getting up and walking away, never looking me in the eye.