Nine.

He cocked a smirk before responding. "Fuck me."

****

I looked at him in surprise, not sure if he was joking or not.

Everyone else was out having a dandy old time at the campfire but me and Louis didn't want to go and had stayed back in the lounge-- alone.

"Yea, I wanna see if I can resist the mosquito bites." He teased, and I forced a tight smile.

Alright Tommo, you wanna fuck? Let's fuck.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay, but one question."

Louis seemed to perk up in shock at my agreeing and nodded his head quickly, a sign that he would answer happily.

"Your pull out game strong, white boy?"

He nodded cheekily, licking his lips. "Very strong."

I smiled moving over to where he was and pushed his shoulders back onto the arm rest, straddling his waist.

"We've gotta make this kinda quick." I whispered, his excitement clearly growing beneath me in his jeans.

"We have enough time to have some fun." He countered as I leaned down, attaching my lips to his neck.

His skin wasn't soft and sweet like Harrys, but instead held a certain roughness to it. It was different but not necessarily in a bad way.

"Oh this'll be fun for sure." I whispered as he let out a small grunt when I sucked a bit too harshly on the skin.

Oops? Can't say I feel bad. Mosquito bites- you fucker.

I didn't want to leave any hickeys so I stopped and moved onto kissing his jawbone as I rolled my hips sensually onto his crotch.

I detached my lips, placing my head on his shoulder comfortably as I concentrated on the grinding motions for a few minutes and Louis let out a high pitched wince beneath me.

"Fuck, I'm so hard." He moaned.

His hands moved down, going to his zipper to free himself but I shook my head.

"No, no, no. Not yet." I teased moving his hands onto my hips but positioning them underneath my oversized tank top.

With a final breath, I aggressively attacked his lips with my own and his hands roamed around my mid section as we made out.

I toyed with the fabric of his shirt briefly, finally allowing for him to discard the clothing from his body and I studied the chest tattoo I wasn't aware he had.

"I like it." I whispered, tracing my fingers along the letters before ducking my head down and laying a few kisses along his chest before reconnecting my lips with his.

"Teagen do you not realize how much this hurts?" He questioned, breaking the kiss as he spoke about the very prominent tent that made itself known in his pants.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I ground my hips aggressively into his one last time and stood up, giving his cheek a light pat as I wiped my lips off with the back of my hand.

"What're you doing?!" Louis whined in a worried voice.

I let out a small laugh. "Im not having sex with you, oh, and me and my mosquito bites are going to the campfire! Maybe I'll see you there? Or not, im sure you'll be busy for a good few minutes." I chuckled evilly, leaving him hot and bothered as I laughed my way out the door.

Let the games begin.

**********
**********

To say that the last six days had passed slowly would be an understatement.

Louis had outwardly ignored me for the majority of the time. I could tell he wasn't mad at me, but was definitely plotting some kind of 'revenge' so to speak.

It was currently just after 'church time' I guess you could say, and I wasn't about to let Harry leave the room without having a word with him, we haven't spoken much since our kiss.

I looked around the sanctuary, smirking as I saw the familiar head of curly hair and walked briskly over, his eyes widening as soon as he saw me, using another body as a blockage as he attempted to get away.

"No no no homie!" I called, moving the poor kid he was using to block himself away and gripping onto Harrys arm tightly. "You aren't leaving."

He frowned whilst whining. "Whyyy." He pouted, stomping his leg like a child.

"Harry quit, I need to talk to you." I demanded, and he rolled his eyes but nodded, following me towards the other side of the room as we sat down on a bench.

Time to confess.

"Im sorry." I spilled. "Im sorry for calling you all those stupid names and making you feel shitty and trying to pressure you into sex. It's just- it's hard to explain."

"I was never angry or upset with you."

"Huh?" I questioned confused at his nonchalant attitude.

"I wasn't angry at you. I was angry at myself. I wanted to do things with you pretty badly and I just needed a few days away to think about everything. I thought you realized that?"

Okay...?

"Alright. Well are you gonna tell me anything." I laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of my arm.

He sighed, crossing his arms. "Nope. Because as far as I'm concerned, you never withheld your end of the deal."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You said that you'd let me teach you about God, and we've done none of that. Oh and I did find some verses about fornicating that didn't settle too well in my stomach, so I don't think I'll be sleeping with you anytime soon."

"Alright, alright, whatever you say. Also, Lemme ask a quick question."

He nodded his head and mumbled a sure thing.

"What's louis been up to? I haven't talked to him in a while."

I need to know what the little bitch was up to.

Harry smiled a little too sweetly before replying. "Oh he's been fine. He's been really nice the last few days especially. I really am startin to like the lad. He said he had something to show me in my cabin tomorrow during breakfast, whatever that means."

Ummm, Louis what you doin?

"Oh, that's weird?" I muttered in fake confusion.

Harry laughed lightly. "I mean, not really."

"Sure." I replied sourly, having my suspicions on exactly what Louis' plans were. "Well this was a nice chat, but I'm tired Harry so im gonna go to bed okay." I spoke, leaning in and giving him a quick hug good night before going back to my cabin and falling into a deep sleep.
******
******
The next morning I sprung up as fast as lightening, putting on a fresh set of clothes and using the bathroom and brushing my teeth as quick as I could, watching as everyone left their cabins to go towards the cafeteria lodge.

I stayed behind, walking around as if I were a spy kid or something from one of the movies, tip-toeing my way towards Harrys cabin (number 36) don't ask why I know that, but anyways, I silently walked up to the building, trying my best to keep the door from creaking loudly as I gently opened it and peered inside.

There on the bed lay Louis and Harry, and you would never believe what they were doing.

_____

Soooo what do you think they're doing Huh?????????

Hahahahahaha you'll just have to wait and find out now won't you ?! Im evil

Vote/ comment Plz I love youuuu-- Tysm for 2400 reads