Six.

"Kiss me." I begged, looking up into his eyes.

He didn't respond, but had a shocked expression as if he didn't know what to do.

"You know-" I paused, my lips hovering over his jawline. "I don't know why you try to hide it." I breathed, not allowing my lips to make contact with his skin, but instead tracing my hands over his wet t-shirt.

"H-hide what?" He stuttered, his heartbeat was pounding quickly and I smiled at the reaction I evoked from him.

"That you might just want me."

I peered up at him, his cheeks a deep shade of red and I smiled innocently. Half the fun in this entire thing will be to see this innocent person crack and come undone, I couldn't wait to be honest.

"When I do things like this." I whispered, my finger sliding underneath his shirt and I let it roam carelessly along his defined stomach. "Or this." I spoke, nuzzling my head into his neck as I allowed myself the pleasure of kissing his sweet skin delicately.

He tilted his head up immediately, allowing me more room for exploration, sucking the skin tenderly but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"Why do you have tattoos if you're such an innocent boy?" I questioned, tracing sensually over the tattoos on his arm.

He stuttered an explanation. "Three nails for like the nails of the cross and a bible. That's it, I mean nothing too raunchy, right."

"Whatever you say, I see more you aren't explaining." I whispered, getting closer to him once again.

He smelled quite nice despite just being thrown into a smelly lake, his cologne was strong but not too strong. A cinnamon like scent, it was very pleasant.

My body was pinned tightly against his and I just as I was about to move up and kiss his lips, he gently pushed me away, quickly walking away from the shed a few feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head really fast.

"I can't do this. This is bad, this is really really really bad." He mumbled in a quick tone, crossing his legs as if they hurt.

I peered down, and it took a few seconds for it to finally click on my head.

"Harrys got a bon-" I began to tease before I was suddenly interrupted by that sinister accent.

"Whoa nice package boy." Louis called from a good twenty feet away, and it was obvious he had been watching us the entire time.

Ugh what a little bitch.

Harry's face suddenly got even redder from embarrassment, as he ran away from me quickly.

"Harry, don't g-" I began to call, but quit when I realized it was of no use.

Fuck.

"Louis what the fuck was that for? What's your problem?" I asked him, walking quickly over to his spot he was sat at.

"I don't have a problem." He tutted, rolling his eyes briskly. Something about his tone was, I'm not sure whether Id call it sad or what.

I sat down beside him on the log and sighed.
"If you seriously have a problem with me then you can tell me Louis."

He scoffed, scooting closer to me slightly. "I don't have a problem with you."

"Um okay? Then who-"

Wait.

What?

"You know what, forget I even asked." I spoke in a fake cheerful voice, patting him on the back before standing up. The wind finally effecting my wet body and I shivered before walking back towards the team.

Wow, this summer was going to be even more interesting than I thought.

***********

"So, did you have fun takin care of that?" I questioned the curly haired boy beside me as I took a bite of my meatloaf.

"What?" He asked me, a confused expression on his face.

"The reason you left me hanging there behind the shed, you got hard and it scared you." I answered bluntly, biting hard into my food as I gave him a dirty look and his face got beet red.

"I - um. Im not supposed to think of girls in... That way. At Least not until I'm married." He responded, turning his head away.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Horton, you do realize premarital sex isn't even a sin right?"

He let out a shocked sound, something between a gasp and whine.

It was actually kinda hot.

"Of course it is-"

"Find me the fuckin verse and I'll believe you." I responded, swallowing the last bite of food before patting him on the back and getting up to throw away my tray.

I researched this long ago, he won't find the verse. Only that virgins were worth more money back in the day.

Sitting back at the table, I turned my full attention to Harry, putting my head on his chest I leaned in to his ear and whispered.

"When you can't find the verse, I'll be waiting for you." I joked.

His breathing picked up considerably as I smiled to myself, laying a hand on his thigh underneath the table.

"Chill out you horny bastards." Louis interjected with a sour expression, and I glared at him.

"Whatever Louis, you're just jealous." I teased jokingly, not expecting a response.

I was shocked to say the least at his response.

"Huh, I guess that's true. But to be quite honest, I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of."

******
Cliffhanger? Sorta , kinda, oops.... HI

So I have a huge idea / concept plotted out for this story and im actually super excited to write it ! (You can probably guess what it is ... Maybe? ) any who thanks for over 1100 reads! Like what?! Hhaha vote / comment ily guys -- sorry it took so long to update, I was having major writers block and didn't want to send out a shitty chapter.