Thirteen.

LOUIS POV (surprise mothahfucka)

"Who is that guy." Harry sneered for the literal tenth fucking time as he watched Teagan and the dark skinned boy chat at a lunch table a few away from our usual one.

I have to admit, I'm surprised at how much Teagan had actually latched onto the guy, like I don't think she would straight up ditch Harry.

Even I felt kinda bad, and that's saying something.

The curly hair boy just watched Teagan with sad eyes, like he was lost and betrayed.

I sighed, giving Harrys back a small pat. "Cheer up mate, it's alright."

The curly haired boy groaned, banging his head on the table lightly. "Im so confused!"

"About what?" I asked.

He got his head off the surface before speaking with a huff. "I just - I don't know, mate. It's just that I really do like Teagan, but I guess I'm not moving as quickly as she'd want me to? But at the same time, I don't want her to ignore me just because that guy can give her what she wants. Im thinking about just sleeping with her and maybe she won't be interested in him..."

I sighed. Harry you fooker it's been like an hour, quit jumping to conclusions.

"Harry, you don't need to change for her. If you don't feel like having sex then don't and I repeat do not do it until you're one hundred percent ready. You'll regret it, I know."

Where the hell did that come from. Probably the nicest thing I've ever said...I deserve a pat on the damn back!

"You're probably right." Harry stated, looking away for a second and I noticed him wiping at his eyes.

Awww, don't cry curly.

I cautiously leaned in, giving him a side hug. "Harry, don't cry over her. She's not worth it for one. And two, maybe she's just friends with him, we don't know." I comforted.

"Oh, I'm not crying, el-oh-el. My eyes just itch." He replied. "Maybe I should go talk to them?"

"That's probably not a good idea to be -- yea okay whatever I'll come with you." I spoke, changing my mind in the middle of the sentence.

"Alright, well come on then." Harry coaxed, standing up from the table and turning to me for reassurance.

He's acting like he's meeting the queen for fucks sake.

"Come on curly." I teased, taking the lead in walking towards their table where they sat, still entranced in conversation with one another.

I (quite rudely might I add) coughed loudly so as to disrupt them before me and Harry sat at the seats across from them.

Teagan looked somewhat confused as to why we had come over here so I raised an eyebrow.

"Introduce us." Bitch, I wanted to add.

"Oh, right. This is Zayn. And Zayn, this is Harry and Louis." She spoke with a wide grin as Zayn nodded his head at the two of us.