1:Are they all assholes around here?

Start from the beginning

"Wait, so we aren't renting? This is our house?" asked Jace, looking just as bewildered as I felt.

"Pretty much. And he also gave us a new Porsche."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Jace.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go unpack," I declared as I rushed up the stairs with all my boxes trying to find the biggest room.

    ***************

After about two whole hours of unpacking and setting my things up, I decided to go out about for a walk. Just as I was about to step out the front door, I heard Jace shout, "Where are you going?" I quickly turned around and told him I was going out for a walk. I can't believe I actually forgot to mention this to him, I mean I can't just go into a new town without telling my family where the heck I'm going.
Oh well, whoops.

"What the hell, you were just gonna walk out without telling us where you were going, in a new town, might I add."

"Sorry. Must've slipped my mind."

"Okay, whatever, you're not going alone, I'm coming with."

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't want my baby sister getting lost."

"You're only older than me by a minute and a half, nimrod."

"Still older."

"Whatever let's go," I said, getting tired of arguing with the idiot.

We drove from California to Atlanta so our car was patiently waiting in the garage for us. As we hopped in, I thought about getting a job. I mean it couldn't just be Justin supporting the family, I had to pitch in as well. We were on our own now. Officially. 

After the night we lost our parents, Uncle Ricky took us under his wing until Justin turned legal. He's a really famous director, the best at his job. But not exactly the best when it came to looking after and paying attention to his niece and nephews. He was always working. Always. Either he was directing a movie with Johnny Depp, or having coffee with Zac Efron, or even getting interviewed by Ellen or some other talk show host. He was never exactly there for us, always too occupied in his work. But I'm not complaining, I mean, he fed us, let us have an education, gave us food and shelter and other necessities.

"We have to go grocery shopping, there is legit nothing in the kitchen," said Jace, pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"We forgot to tell Justin that we were going," I said, suddenly worried.

"No, I told him that I was going out to get some food before I actually headed out, unlike you."

"Sorry," I murmured.

The drive to the local mall was less than three minutes. Atlanta never failed to stun me as I took in the scene in front of me. Saying the mall was huge would be a huge understatement. It was gigantic, decorated with lights and mini shops as well as with large ones., filled with life. People were everywhere, scurrying through the crowds to get to their desired place of being. Embedded on the side of the mall was a cosy little coffee shop. On the window was a little sign that said waiters or waitresses needed.