Chapter 5~ Apart

Chapter Five
--------------------
Wow thanks dad! I thought to myself while Hunter looking mad.
"Hunter, baby?" Still trying to think what to say.
"What?" He spat, getting impatient...
"I'm sorry I'll tell you when your not angry!" I sassed.
I get up from bed and put on a pair of light denim shorts... before I started putting on my white flowy 5sos shirt...
"You got nice abs! Have you been working out!?" Hunter yells making me blush so I put on my 5sos shirt trying to hide my face.
I put on my bracelet that mom gave to me before she past away, it's got 'you are always in my heart' engraved into it. I finished my outfit for the day by putting on my white Adidas Superstar shoes and put my hair in a messy bun (outfit in photo above).

By the time we finished getting ready it was already lunch time, so we walked downstairs to get lunch for me and hunter. I was in the kitchen and I get a text from dad- "I insist you to break up with Hunter today, before we move away. So you don't have to miss him."
I reply- "ok will do...".

Oh god now I have to break up with him! After everything we have been going though. Hopefully we will be friends.

"What do you want to eat Hunter?" I say popping my head into the lounge room.
"Anything!" Hunter replies.
When I was walking back into the kitchen Ricky grabs me and he turns me around to face him.
"Are you going to break up with Hunter or not cus I would if you want me to?!" Ricky whisper/shouts but said it so Hunter couldn't hear.
"I will when the time is right" I reply scrunching my face in anger while looking in his eyes.
"Hmm" he says looking at his phone to check the time, "1:35 is a right time, do it then!!" He whispered.
"WhAat?! So I have five minutes to think about what I'm going to say with out hurting him?!" I whisper/shout.
"Go do it now then, hurt him so hard, He needs it!" Ricky says pushing me out of the kitchen and towards Hunter sitting on the couch watching TV in the lounge room. Hunter looks up towards me and Ricky going runs to his room.

'Ok you can do this, Laura' I say in my head repeatedly.

"Hunter..." I gulped, looking nervous.
"Yes?" He replied questioning me while I grab his hands and sit down next to him.
I take a deep breath and spoke,
"You know... How I'm moving to California with Dad".
"Yeah and I'm staying here" hunter says looking down sad "I will buy tickets and go with you!" Hunter added.
"No Hunter your not coming with..." I say lifting his face with my thumb, and looking in his sad eye then adding... "My dad insists that we break up..." I mumble quickly.
I think he heard, cuz his not saying anything.

Get ready for his reaction Laura, in 3, 2, 1...
"Break up? BREAK UP? ITS NOT HIS DECISION! ITS YOURS!" He shouted. Making me jump but he didn't say sorry, he knows I hate being shouted at. I hate it because when mom was drinking she would and yell at dad and me and she would abuse me, so when ever someone yelled at me I think they will hurt me.

"And my decision is that..." I say looking down.
"...is that we break up..." I say adding... "I'm sorry Hunter but I'm breaking up with you" I added. As soon I finished Hunter stood up from the couch and spoke.
"FINE! BREAK UP WITH ME! You worthless piece of book!" He shouts. I jumped. He doesn't like swearing, so instead of saying a swear word he would say the first thing he sees, so in that sentence he said the first thing he saw was a book.
"FINE! I never want to see you again get out of my house, HUNTER!" I shouted pointed at the door for him to leave. I tried my hardest to hold in my tears but they kept escaping. I can see he has let some tears fall.
Hunter walks to the door, pick his shoes up and looked back to me I'm broken and he is too. He looked back to the door opened it and walked out, slamming the door when he left

Ricky came running out after hearing the slam, know what just happened.
He looks at me crawled up in a ball on the couch crying.
"You did the right thing Laura" Ricky says coming over to me in a ball and starts hugging me. I kept on crying into his hug.

This is always how a relationship ends both of you are heart broken, it's the worst feeling ever!!!!

"Have something to eat, have a shower and go to bed and get a good sleep." He offered "I have to go and catch my flight, back to a house full of messy boys ugh! Haha, Bye Laur cya in two days in Los Angeles! I'm picking you up from the airport too, so look out for me" Ricky says hugging me goodbye.
he grabs his bags and leaves
"bye Ricky" I say before he closes the front door.

I get up and grab the bar of chocolate from the kitchen that Hunter gave me and walked up stairs to have a shower and go to bed.

Me and hunter had been dating for 9 months.

-Two days later-
Today is the day I'm leaving... I didn't really do anything since I broke up with Hunter, I just packed for Los Angeles, lots of packing.
Today everything is finally packed. All I have to do now is get on the plane and leave! Ricky left two days ago so he could film his new o2l video and Knowing Ricky he would tell the o2l boys about me.

I'm so excited new house, new boys, pretty beaches and plus I don't have to go to school since I left school when I was in year 11 (which was last year) because my dad wanted me to learn stuff myself. I don't know why he did that, but yay! no more school! If I was still in school I would be in year 12. Luckily I left school or else I wouldn't of met Hunter 9 mouths ago. He was my longest relationship I've ever had.

"Laura! Have you got everything? We are leaving in 20 minutes" dad said walking into my empty room seeing me sitting on my window seat, my back against the wall looking out on to our street just thinking while holding my bracelet that mom gave me.

"Laur?" Dad questions.
I turn my head to were dad was standing with tears down my eyes.
Dad comes over to me and hugs me.
"I'm gonna miss here too" dad says.
"I'm not gonna miss here, I just miss Hunter and mom..." I say between sops.
"He needed to leave, so you could move on" dad says "I never liked him anyway, he was too much of a softie. You could do much more Laur, me and mom believe in you!" dad added. Cheering me up, he always finds a way cheering me up.
"Thanks dad, I will keep my eye open for 'the one'. " I giggled and put both index fingers up when I say 'the one'.

"That's the spirit! C'mon! Let's go catch a plane! To California" dad sang. Dad is an amazing singer but he is very shy. That where I get my shyness from and Ricky and Jacob got their singing voice from.
-----------------------------------------------
O2l meeting next chapter